Author Topic: Just got me an iPhone  (Read 4303 times)

Just got me an iPhone
« on: November 29, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Hello sirs and madams. I just (finally) got an iPhone, and I do remember a while ago, a Celticsblog iPhone app being mentioned somewhere on here.

If this is true, then I will undoubtedly have no reason to even use the internet on a computer anymore.

If it exists, how/where can I obtain this?

Also, what are some other good applications or games or whatever (sports or not) for these fancy contraptions?
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

Re: Just got me an iPhone
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:34:37 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Sorry charlie, I don't think such a thing exists. However, internet browsers seem to work pretty well with CB forums. Better than they do with a lot of other forums.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 04:37:50 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Siiiiick. I just figured it out. This is exactly like on the gateway. Ohhh technology.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I use CB on my iphone all the time and ive never had any problems.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Grats! yeah i have had no problems with any of the iphones I have had/have when it comes to using this site. get the Boston Hoops app, it's like .99 or something... I'm not sure if it's connected to this blog but it seems like it is considering they use all the post from the front page in it... they update it very quickly too.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
It's too bad I've asked for a Celtics Blog app for years not happening.

I don't mind the full site on my iPad its nice as with the bigger screen its like a normal PC. The site on the iPhone though is too small, you have to zoom on every section.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk