CelticsStrong
»
CelticsStrong
»
Comments & Remarks
»
CB Draft Spam
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: CB Draft Spam (Read 6309 times)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
CB Draft Spam
«
on:
August 14, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »
kozlodoev
NCE
Kevin Garnett
Posts: 17914
Tommy Points: 1294
Do we really need to have 200,000 ongoing threads for this spamming the forums preview? I'm sure it's entertaining for the people involved in it, but it renders the "Latest Forum Topics" feature compeltely pointless.
Logged
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
CelticsStrong
»
CelticsStrong
»
Comments & Remarks
»
CB Draft Spam
Hello! Guest
Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.
Please
login
or
register
.
Latest Discussions
Celtics (0-0) at Cavaliers (0-0) Preseason Game 1 10/8/26
NBA Season 2026-27
NFL Season 2026-27
2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
If Celtics had Prime Shaq now, are we unstoppable?
Trade Idea: Celtics - Lakers
Celtics News
Patriots 2026-2027 Season
Listen in a new window
Advertise with Us