Author Topic: Keep Bass on Bosh, let KG stay under the hoop on defense  (Read 4302 times)

Re: Keep Bass on Bosh, let KG stay under the hoop on defense
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 05:49:26 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2991
A weakened Bosh (scared& tender) is DEAD MEAT for a hungry wolf (KG)

Hope Bosh plays. We go RIGHT AT HIM...!!!!!

Hard.

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1672
Yeah it all depends on match ups..

If Miami goes with Bosh at the 5, and a shooter/LeBron at the 4.... Well, you obviously can't do that.

And I think Miami realizes this, and wants to get KG out of the paint.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami wins in 6 now. Bosh is that important.

With or without Bosh it shouldn't be surprising if Miami wins in 6.  But Boston's chances increase with no Bosh or with an impaired Bosh.  I doubt he'll be at full strength tonight.  Play him aggressively and make him work on D.

yes, yes it will be surprising. All I heard for ages now is the heat will sweep us in 4 straight, blah, blah, blah. Some said heat in 5 just to be nice. How's that working out for them so far????? IF the heat win it will take 7 games and we will have taken them the distance and given them all they could handle and then some. Similar to what philly did to us.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I really wish the Celtics had an expendable dirty enforcer who they could use to poke Bosh in the belly with his elbow a few times and see what happens.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I really wish the Celtics had an expendable dirty enforcer who they could use to poke Bosh in the belly with his elbow a few times and see what happens.

I imagine seeing more than a few elbows from garnett to bosh's mid section. I dont care who garnett is guarding he is still going to be a roamer regardless and I dont think bosh will play too many minutes anyway. Regardless, garnett eats up bosh and he usually never plays well against the celtics...I cant see him having that much of a positive influence.