Author Topic: lebron gets ripped on his own twitter  (Read 6120 times)

lebron gets ripped on his own twitter
« on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »

Offline MF Doom

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 29
Found this on a realgm board

LeBron James sent out this tweet, asking what time Entourage was coming on again tonight, if he missed the first showing at 10pm, and check out the responses he got.

KingJames

Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight, then what time does it come back on? 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter

1. KardiacKeith

@KingJames It's never on again. Once the episode is on once, you can't ever watch it again. Mental list that fairy. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

2. intellegacy

@KingJames right after u mop d wades floor! 6 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames Retweeted by you

3. YoungTruth13

@KingJames dummy front like yu dont got tivo or on demand its #2010 yu got a 110 million dollar contract #stepituppp half a minute ago via web in reply to KingJames

4. TheSportsHernia

Amazing RT @sportspickle U r dum. RT @KingJames Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage 1st time it comes on, then what time does it come back on? half a minute ago via web

5. The******

@KingJames ask delonte 4 minutes ago via HTC Peep in reply to KingJames

6. willnoonan

@KingJames the amount of rings that you have...plus twelve.
#burn 6 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

7. edited

8. ramzyn

1) Press "Guide" 2) Kill yourself RT @KingJames Quick ? If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight,what time does it come back on? 11 minutes ago via web

9. Edited

10. edited

11. mistamikeyc

@KingJames dwest and gloria will dvr it for ya don't worry buddy you won't miss it 12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to KingJames

12. miketcassidy

How does it feel to be part of D-Wade's entourage? I hope you're the Turtle character. @KingJames 13 minutes ago via Echofon

13. Dante_Brown

Yo @KingJames asks the dumbest questions. 13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

14. adambigdog

DVR SON I know your smarter then that! RT @KingJames: Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h9gg 16 minutes ago via UberTwitter

15. JiMazzeo

@KingJames 12 30 traitor 16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KingJames

16. Stephen Stezzo

@kingjames just do what's right and #killurself it's not too late... 16 minutes ago via Echofon

17. TallyBoy73

@kingjames 1230 homey 18 minutes ago via txt

18. edited

19. mreed87

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

20. WesleyOnline

@KingJames Don't you pay handlers that can Google that info for you? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

21. ricky_blevins1

@KingJames Hey the Boston Celtics and Shaq , Rajon Rondo, KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen are going to beat your Miami Heat 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to KingJames

22. mschwe4

@KingJames ask dwayne wade. He knows. He knows. 20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KingJames

23. JayAshman

@KingJames look at a tv guide, idiot. 22 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames

24. lstamper

RT @fakegimel: take your talents to tvguide.com RT @KingJames: If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h8vf 23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

25. danarestia

@KingJames it comes on immediately following the one hour special 24 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

26. mrw3lls

@KingJames it's a one time thing bruh no re runds 25 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to KingJames

27. ChampgneShakeUp

Edited

28. ericjdoll

edited
29. Mike Schneid msschneid

@KingJames

Editded
30. jbnyrnym

@KingJames When they take their talents to South Beach 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

31. RogerC83
edited
32. mike_mulloy

@KingJames i hate you, but its on ondemand if you have comcast and on at 1230 EST 22 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

33. Greg SumrOfGeorge

@KingJames or whenever u get off dwades jock and finish polishing his d*ck he will says its okay to watch 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames12power
Waived

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:08:42 AM by Edgar »

Re: lebron gets ripped on his own twitter
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:08:21 AM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
HAHA some of these are pretty funny. 

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:13:30 AM »

Offline MattG12

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 997
  • PEACE
Awesome... did you pick out just the negative responses, or did he literally not get one kind response? If so, that's even more awesome.

EDIT: Just read that you found it on RealGM. Never mind.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:16:03 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Yay, annonymous internet a-hats.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:49 AM »

Offline MF Doom

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 29
Haha i believe these are picked out. like i said, i found this on a realgm board, not his twitter account. Still pretty funny either way.

"ask delonte"
Now that had to of hurt his pride

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:23:01 AM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
These two were the highlights for me:

@KingJames it comes on immediately following the one hour special

@KingJames You like shows where people follow other people and ride coattails, huh? that's a ***king #shocker!

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1398
This is surprising.. i am also pretty surprised this was not locked

PS: Do you think these are the people Lebron was taking note of in his recent tweet? He is going to get a pretty thick notebook writing down all the haters...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:40:57 AM by celticsclay »

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
LeBron truly is a tool.  I hope that he never wins a title ever, and I'd probably be even happier if he turned into Tracy McGrady the sequel. 

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 11:00:48 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 4599
My favorite:

the amount of rings that you have...plus twelve

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
A Penny Arcade comic said it best.  This is another example of the "John Gabriel Internet F-wad Theory"

(I'd post it but bad language in the pic, follow the link - NSFW)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irrezolut/1804488317/

Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total F-Wad
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:07:03 AM by Snakehead »

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Last time I checked masked profanity wasnt allowed in the site

Even if its directed towards LeBron

In pro of not having double standars please post only the link

Thanks

Edgar
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
21. ricky_blevins1

@KingJames Hey the Boston Celtics and Shaq , Rajon Rondo, KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen are going to beat your Miami Heat 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to KingJames

LOL

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 11:25:41 AM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 11
Some of those are classic. Love em.

A Penny Arcade comic said it best.  This is another example of the "John Gabriel Internet F-wad Theory"

Snakehead Someone asked you this before but I gotta ask again. Are you sure your not being paid by Lebron to surf this site and stick up for him in every anti Lebron thread? It seems that way.  We get it. you love him. Some advice, Take that love ball it up and poor it out for him once the C's send him packing in the playoffs AGAIN. He will need it.

This was all in fun Snakehead just messin around with ya. Don't put me on a list like lebron does. ;D

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
Some of those are classic. Love em.

A Penny Arcade comic said it best.  This is another example of the "John Gabriel Internet F-wad Theory"

Snakehead Someone asked you this before but I gotta ask again. Are you sure your not being paid by Lebron to surf this site and stick up for him in every anti Lebron thread? It seems that way.  We get it. you love him. Some advice, Take that love ball it up and poor it out for him once the C's send him packing in the playoffs AGAIN. He will need it.

This was all in fun Snakehead just messin around with ya. Don't put me on a list like lebron does. ;D

Lol, LeBron probably should be paying me.  I understand I will not win this battle on a Celtics forum but I just think this hatred goes beyond reasonable dislike and the whole "Decision" deal. 

People made fun of Tiger Woods and were digusted with his actions after his affairs were exposed, but people don't hate Tiger completely and let that bleed over to other things he does.  With LeBron it's just everything he says people jump all over.  I don't get it going this far.  Look at say Durants twitter and he posts things just like this, but here everyone says he's dumb or whatever.  But I think it'll be kind of awesome to see LeBron possibly play angry this upcoming season.  Should make for great drama.

I am a Celtics fan foremost, no concerns there.

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:45 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
At this point, I think Lebron just needs shut himself down vocally and get ready for the season. It will be a long, hard road for him and his Legion of Doom this year.