Author Topic: Open Thread on Rules/Restrictions  (Read 261171 times)

Re: Locked out again....
« Reply #1035 on: May 07, 2019, 06:19:47 PM »

Online Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 698
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Monkhouse - I never said anyone was FOOLISH...  I merely was stating my opinion that Stevens will still be the coach no matter how many Celtics fans think he should go.  Wow, that really is a terrible hurtful thing to say right?

MikeB

IMO, Stevens' job is 100% secure so for those of you who foolishly think the Celtics should change coaches be prepared for Ainge to support him publicly.

Sounds a little bit different from what you're suggesting. But I don't think it was made with malicious intent.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Re: Locked out again....
« Reply #1036 on: May 07, 2019, 06:34:50 PM »

Online mobilija

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 118
Monkhouse - I never said anyone was FOOLISH...  I merely was stating my opinion that Stevens will still be the coach no matter how many Celtics fans think he should go.  Wow, that really is a terrible hurtful thing to say right?

MikeB

IMO, Stevens' job is 100% secure so for those of you who foolishly think the Celtics should change coaches be prepared for Ainge to support him publicly.

Sounds a little bit different from what you're suggesting. But I don't think it was made with malicious intent.

Agree w Monkhouse. Was a bit heavy handed by Moderator but I think it was the case of a ref calling a foul before things escalated to fight and double flagrant technical ejections.

Re: Open Thread on Rules/Restrictions
« Reply #1037 on: May 07, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 5986
When the very first post of a thread is starting by saying if you disagree with me you are thinking foolishly, that thread will be locked immediately. It's all downhill from there

If you want to open another thread to discuss what you wanted to discuss, do so, just without the disrespectful assertion regarding the way others think if they don't agree you.

« Reply #1038 on: May 07, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27420
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .
When the very first post of a thread is starting by saying if you disagree with me you are thinking foolishly, that thread will be locked immediately. It's all downhill from there

If you want to open another thread to discuss what you wanted to discuss, do so, just without the disrespectful assertion regarding the way others think if they don't agree you.

With the caveat that if thereís an active thread about Stevens, we donít really need another one. 

Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

« Reply #1039 on: May 07, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 5986

With the caveat that if thereís an active thread about Stevens, we donít really need another one.
Yeah, once the Celtics playoff run ends, I think I am going to go clean the Stevens' threads up and merge them all into one thread. I think a hundred or so Stevens' threads are fairly unnecessary

« Reply #1040 on: May 07, 2019, 09:16:07 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1139

Yeah, once the Celtics playoff run ends, I think I am going to go clean the Stevens' threads up and merge them all into one thread. I think a hundred or so Stevens' threads are fairly unnecessary

Ironically people wonít really want to talk about this more than a week from now.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required