Author Topic: THE NBA is dead. To me now !  (Read 3664 times)

THE NBA is dead. To me now !
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:05:59 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
That is it I am finished.Finally Watching a good game seven in the NBA finals which almost never happens and once again stern and these old crusty refs step in and stop the basketball game and we get too watch Kobe and Gasol shoot freethrows for six minutes. Replace stern and the refs time for a change save basketball all dictated by money and greed the game has lost its purity like steroids in baseball the game is tainted all of are sports are still some what entertaining but no more integrity. I am done. 

Re: THE NBA is dead. To me now !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:06:47 AM »

Offline rjsuperfly66

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 1
That is it I am finished.Finally Watching a good game seven in the NBA finals which almost never happens and once again stern and these old crusty refs step in and stop the basketball game and we get too watch Kobe and Gasol shoot freethrows for six minutes. Replace stern and the refs time for a change save basketball all dictated by money and greed the game has lost its purity like steroids in baseball the game is tainted all of are sports are still some what entertaining but no more integrity. I am done. 

There are plenty of other reasons why the Celtics lost. Move along

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:07:19 AM »

Offline FallGuy

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 70

Okay.

Goodbye.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 01:08:11 AM »

Offline KG Fan

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5

Okay.

Goodbye.

TP. TP. There are way too many posts like this around, good to see people begin to reject them.
"I always aim high. If I aim small and accomplish it, what does it mean? Who cares? To me, the sky's the limit, and I'm going to do everything I can to get there." -Kevin Garnett

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:23 AM »

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Uh-huh. And the lack of offensive boards throughout the game and an offensive drought in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with it.

Right.

Bye.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:35 AM »

Offline kg is king

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 37
  • KG IS THE KING
Tonight is NOT the night to complain about the refs. They were superb.
"I'm from the bottom, I understand what it's like to have and to not have. My perception on giving is to put yourself in those people's shoes and go from there. So that's what I did. " - The One and Only KG

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:05 AM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Whatever helps you get through the disappointment, buddy.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 01:12:19 AM »

Offline outcry

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 133
a lot of drunkards out tonight i see. i'm quite drunk as well, but jesus. the refs tonight were very good, except for the 4th quarter. i don't understand why the refs can't be that good for the whole regular season and into the playoffs. joe crawford was actually quite good for the two games he reffed (i believe two), but there should be no reason that they should be bad for 6 games in the finals. i absolutely despise stern, solely because he thinks the fans are dumb for thinking his refs aren't amazing.
2011 PAPOUG CHAMPION

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 01:13:01 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
as much as i loathe stern, the refs, and the farce that is the nba......my love for the celtics far outweighs it.  i can never stop watching.  i can say though, i havent watched an nba game in about 5 years that had 2 teams play that werent the celts.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 01:16:59 AM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 622

SHHHHHHHh! We have some big men trying to prove a poing here that they are more intelligent than us who know what our own eyes witnessed. See it makes them feel like the better fan and a more intune with the game. See Boston should have to play a flawless game before anyone can call out the refs. The other team can make mistakes, but not us, we have the burden.

In all seriounsness, nobody asked what you guys thought.

And you know what? The gov never lied to us! OJ was innocent, L Gore invented the internet and Las Vegas SLots are legit.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 01:19:01 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Okay.

Goodbye.

TP. TP. There are way too many posts like this around, good to see people begin to reject them.

I am all in with the this is not the time for this
but we cam make a foul analuysis later tough

lol

:(
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:30 AM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg

SHHHHHHHh! We have some big men trying to prove a poing here that they are more intelligent than us who know what our own eyes witnessed. See it makes them feel like the better fan and a more intune with the game. See Boston should have to play a flawless game before anyone can call out the refs. The other team can make mistakes, but not us, we have the burden.

In all seriounsness, nobody asked what you guys thought.

And you know what? The gov never lied to us! OJ was innocent, L Gore invented the internet and Las Vegas SLots are legit.

Seriously, why do you all of you on the "the refs don't even call, the game, seriously, they have nothing to do with ever, it I promise" bandwagon think you're the man?

"Hey, dude, check it out, I'm being terse!"  

"Dude check out  how condescending I was right there..."

"Wait, let me question this guy's intelligence for one sec"

And no, I don't think the refs were the only cause. Yes, I'm aware rebounding is important. Yes, I understand that LA had homecourt.
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 01:26:41 AM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
I always laugh when people point to individual facets of the game to defend or deter the attention away from the refs. If the calls went the other way and the Lakers lost, their fans' version of you guys would be saying "our MVP had a subpar game in the biggest game of his life. You can't expect to win there."

Game called down the middle and who knows what happens...but it's gross to have inconsistency from quarter to quarter.