Author Topic: Benches Will Win Series  (Read 1060 times)

Benches Will Win Series
« on: May 09, 2010, 08:22:24 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
It appears that whichever team's bench steps up, they win.  So can our bench show up 2 more games?

Props to TA, Baby and Sheed today.  Now lets to that twice more!

Edit:  Of course Rondo has to play well or else the bench contributions will mean little.  I think that goes without saying.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Benches Will Win Series
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
I agree.

Loved the Effort from Sheed. He certainly looked active out there. TA was great and so was Uno Uno. Our bench came to play, and like you said we need that two more times.

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:39:14 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
If TA can contribute like he did today that will be a big factor... Especially with Paul Pierce's ghost playing the way he is. TA doesnt need to take control but when he can give 100% with the few minutes he gets like today, that will be really nice.

Also props to Sheed. He played a great game, stats probably didnt show it. But he was actually contended shots in the paint, playing tough defense, hustling and battling for rebounds. Great stuff from him today.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 05:27:01 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2441
The Celtics starting lineup is better than the Cavs starting lineup.

Cleveland needs it's bench to play well to win games against the Celts.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 08:14:56 AM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
I said it before the series started and im sticking with  my guns, this series will be decided on the sidelines by the coaches.. who ever utilizes matchups and bench'es better will come out the victor in this series.
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird