Author Topic: Turnabout is fair play...  (Read 779 times)

Turnabout is fair play...
« on: May 02, 2010, 07:59:43 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
Yeah, I'm sick of hearing about LeBron's elbow too...

...but to be fair, let me take some of you happy campers (or unhappy this morning) to 1985.  Celtics vs. Cav's playoff series.  Larry Bird had a bad elbow (albeit more legitimate). 

So if you're sick of hearing about it, I had a game that I taped from back then, and yes, all we heard then was about Larry's elbow.  So I guess that turnabout is fair play...

Now, let's debate whether this elbow thing with LeBron is real...  ;)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

Re: Turnabout is fair play...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 09:02:25 AM »

Offline pengaloo

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 76
I mute the tv every time they start talking about the elbow. But all this media talk about the elbow might be a good thing... they have less time to talk about KG's knee and how old we are.

Re: Turnabout is fair play...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 09:26:39 AM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Yeah, I'm sick of hearing about LeBron's elbow too...

...but to be fair, let me take some of you happy campers (or unhappy this morning) to 1985.  Celtics vs. Cav's playoff series.  Larry Bird had a bad elbow (albeit more legitimate).  

So if you're sick of hearing about it, I had a game that I taped from back then, and yes, all we heard then was about Larry's elbow.  So I guess that turnabout is fair play...

Now, let's debate whether this elbow thing with LeBron is real...  ;)
My question has been,why didn't he say anything 2weeks ago about his elbow or whenever it was  first a problem.Timing of all this is what makes me doubt it being real...and when i look at the two players history of drama,Lebron wins out by far to be most likely to create something like this...i said it before and i'll say it again"dudes fake it".

Another thing is puzzling to me is the MRI tests came up negative,according to James.After the media made a big deal about it,magically the dr.put out that he has a bruised elbow.They had to say something to keep him from looking foolish.Why didn't they say the elbow was bruised in the beginning,just sayin.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 09:41:56 AM by housecall »