Author Topic: Another reason to hate LeBron  (Read 2680 times)

Another reason to hate LeBron
« on: April 29, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »

Offline jordb2k5

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 16
I'm sure we all remember this but maybe seeing it again will add more fuel to the fire...all i can say is i get upset and angry but Ive never done anything like this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6vhNCcurg&feature=youtube_gdata

Re: Another reason to hate LeBron
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:44:26 AM »

Offline BuckeyeCelt

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 41
While I wouldn't normally condone that kind of thing, she is an isnt the most nobel person in the world...she probably deserved it for something else anyways...

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
I don't like LeBron, but I have zero problem with him telling his mom to sit the freaking down.

First, she could have gotten easily hurt.

Secondly, she has no business being there no matter what her reasons were.

I can't fathom anyone having a problem with how LeBron handled that situation. I would've done the same.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

Offline BuckeyeCelt

• Brad Stevens
I don't like LeBron, but I have zero problem with him telling his mom to sit the freaking down.

First, she could have gotten easily hurt.

Secondly, she has no business being there no matter what her reasons were.

I can't fathom anyone having a problem with how LeBron handled that situation. I would've done the same.

In defense of the OP...It is fun to hate lecrab...

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:14:17 AM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
I can't ever think of a situation where I would swear at my mom in anger. 

But every family is very different.

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 11:14:39 AM »

Offline jpd985

• Jaylen Brown
I was thinking this was about what he did to the towel boy.

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 11:47:08 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I know a guy that knows LeBron and his mom and says she is a piece of work. That she was a scumbag of a mom and is just a major tool. He also says that away from the court, LeBron is a really nice, personable, intelligent guy that is fiercely loyal and giving to the people he has been around since childhood.

I only know the LeBron I see on TV so I hate the guy but one of my best friends in the world says I irrational on the subject and would love LeBron if I got to know him like he does. He also said he hates LeBron's mom and was glad LeBron handled her like he did in that game.

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 615
I was thinking this was about what he did to the towel boy.

Are you talking about when he was throwing his warm ups on the floor instead of handing it to him?

I saw him do that on sat and thought "What an...." I've also heard a story about not tipping the waitress for a dinner he bought for a bunch of his friends.

We should play a drinking game that calls for a shot everytime he holds his throat or winces in pain on sat. People call PP an actor but this clown is a legit drama queen.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
I really don't have problems with him throwing the warm ups on the ground. What I had a problem with was that the kid was right there, extending an arm to him...

I mean, at least throw it in his direction.

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 12:25:22 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
I really don't have problems with him throwing the warm ups on the ground. What I had a problem with was that the kid was right there, extending an arm to him...

Please watch KG. KG drops his stuff 5 feet inside the court as he walks. Far worse. If this is a reason to hate Lebron, than you should hate KG.

I see no reason why Lebron should be looking around for the kid trying to figure out how the kid wants to collect the clothes. This criticism is ignorant of how the NBA works. Players drop their warmups. Guys are hired to collect them and prepare them for when the player comes back so that the players don't have to worry about this stuff.

They hire these guys specifically so that the players can quickly get back on the court. I want KG thinking about the game when he gets on the court, not thinking about where to put his warmups or a towel.

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 615

Please watch KG. KG drops his stuff 5 feet inside the court as he walks. Far worse. If this is a reason to hate Lebron, than you should hate KG.

I see no reason why Lebron should be looking around for the kid trying to figure out how the kid wants to collect the clothes. This criticism is ignorant of how the NBA works. Players drop their warmups. Guys are hired to collect them and prepare them for when the player comes back so that the players don't have to worry about this stuff.

They hire these guys specifically so that the players can quickly get back on the court. I want KG thinking about the game when he gets on the court, not thinking about where to put his warmups or a towel.

The kid was two feet away and Lebron was looking right at him. I know players throw their stuff on the ground, but in this instance he was being jerk.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson

Again, ZERO problem with him dropping his warm ups on the floor and I don't care about KG or anyone else dropping them in the middle of the court if they want to.

The problem lies on the kid being right in front of him with his arm extended to LeBron, I think the least he could do was toss it in the kid's direction, at least the first portion he took off... since he's clearly aware that he's there.

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 12:49:29 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3071
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

Again, ZERO problem with him dropping his warm ups on the floor and I don't care about KG or anyone else dropping them in the middle of the court if they want to.

The problem lies on the kid being right in front of him with his arm extended to LeBron, I think the least he could do was toss it in the kid's direction, at least the first portion he took off... since he's clearly aware that he's there.

Well karmas a you know what, Cavs going down in 7!  ;)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 12:51:44 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Well, I wouldn't have my mom that close to the action. I'd ask her to sit in decent seats, but not where his mom was.

And I could not cuss at my mom, if this was in fact what he did.

The Lebron dislike on CB is understandable - hey I even wish him bad for the next few weeks, lol. But he has to give his mom some measure of respect, no matter what.

Whatever her issues may be, she brought him into the world.

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 01:02:49 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777

Throw his clothes at the kid? Uh, no. Dropping them on the floor is far better than throwing them at the kid.

You can always twist event to fit some evil narrative you want to create for Lebron. You can assume he sees the kid with the outstreched arm and decided he was too good to hand him the garments. If that helps you root for the Celtics, than so be it.

But what sense does it make to say what "the least he could do" is? Especially since people keep moving that line for Lebron, while giving the far worse offender KG a free ride. Serious hypocrisy.

Players have the ways they do things. We want them concentrating on the game, not on their clothes.