Author Topic: Can't Trade The Players, Trade The Coach  (Read 957 times)

Can't Trade The Players, Trade The Coach
« on: February 27, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
I hope this was the final straw for Doc. Even if the Big3 are missing, Celtics should never ever lose to the worst team in NBA history. No more excuses from the players and the coach. When players stop listening to the Coach. When players stop caring about the team. Time for Doc to go!! Doc lost the locker room, and the team is no longer responding to him. This team doesn't need a motivator (Doc) it needs an X's & O's coach now. How long does it take for a coach to realize Sheed and Baby Combo doesn't work. Danny should step in as coach, and fix this mess.

Re: Can't Trade The Players, Trade The Coach
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »

Offline Spicoli

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Even though i don't think Doc is totally responsible for what we're seeing, because we're stuck with the players for the duration, something has to be done, and i guess changing the coach isn't such a bad idea. I don't agree with doing it midseason though. That won't accomplish anything. Better to bring in a new coach in the off season. Again, it's not ALL on Doc, but some kind of change needs to be made because this team looks finished. Ubuntu seems dead.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163
a lot goes on doc, but some goes on danny, the person who thought it was a good idea to give rasheed wallace a 3 year deal. a lot of people thought that was a great move but i knew it was a disaster waiting to happen and it has been worse than i thought.

and to clarify. i loved ainge from day one, but this was a brutal move and he needs more heat for it.
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »

Offline Spicoli

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
a lot goes on doc, but some goes on danny, the person who thought it was a good idea to give rasheed wallace a 3 year deal. a lot of people thought that was a great move but i knew it was a disaster waiting to happen and it has been worse than i thought.

and to clarify. i loved ainge from day one, but this was a brutal move and he needs more heat for it.

I would rather have Mikki at this point than Sheed. Mikki sucked beyond belief, but at least he tried. Rasheed doesn't even try.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 05:43:42 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
5 other teams lost to them too...
When you love life, life loves you right back