Author Topic: Celtics Chance At Upgrading This Summer  (Read 4648 times)

Re: Celtics Chance At Upgrading This Summer
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 04:55:43 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Rondo for Chris Paul is kind of redundant, imo. We really wouldn't be any better.

If, IF there's any chance to win at all next year, this offseason has to go perfect. We need to find a steal in the draft, that can actually play we need to resign our players for what we can offer them without the MLE, then use that MLE to get a player, like Mike Miller, who's a great fit for this team.

Chances of that happening, though? Probably slim to none. We can let Ray walk, I guess but no one wants Kevin Garnett, I don't think and I would feel awful if Pierce ever got traded.

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 05:36:41 PM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423
There is nothing to be done until June of 2012, when they will probably be in the lottery. The best thing that could happen next year is that Ainge gets lucky in the draft with pick 26 or 27 and they can start to develop that young player.

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 05:43:18 PM »

Offline Larry for 3

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • Believe in Boston
There is nothing to be done until June of 2012, when they will probably be in the lottery. The best thing that could happen next year is that Ainge gets lucky in the draft with pick 26 or 27 and they can start to develop that young player.

Doc Rivers will run Allen & Pierce into the ground before he devlopes any other young player.  Where you been?? If he played young guys, Bill Walker would have been getting 10-20 min per this year;  not scal and TA or whoeverelse
"They forgot about Larry Bird"--- Danny Ainge, 1987

"What happened to the Lakers??!!"--- Wyc Grousbeck, 6/17/08

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 06:09:59 PM »

Offline divo0oneh

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7
I love Rondo but if i can get 2 potential stars for him in a trade i do it with a heart beat! specially if its even close to what memphis were offering heck ill even throw in Big Baby!