Author Topic: Knicks/Rockets Deal Not as Close as Reported? (Updated & Merged)  (Read 11219 times)

Re: Knicks/Rockets Deal Not as Close as Reported? (Updated & Merged)
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Perhaps the rumored trade for Nate Robinson gets scuttled as a by-product of this deal going south.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Perhaps the rumored trade for Nate Robinson gets scuttled as a by-product of this deal going south.

....or, more likely it enhances our position with both the Knicks and Bulls in having Ray as the only huge expiring out there!!!

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352

....or, more likely it enhances our position with both the Knicks and Bulls in having Ray as the only huge expiring out there!!!

I don't want any of the Knicks detritus, including Robinson.

If the Bulls get desperate, I'd be open to getting Hinrich, Salmons, and Ty Thomas from them.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2010, 05:53:43 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

I don't want any of the Knicks detritus, including Robinson.

If the Bulls get desperate, I'd be open to getting Hinrich, Salmons, and Ty Thomas from them.

I agree with you on the Bulls, especially because of the D it will bring. A knicks package that included Chandler, however would be acceptable to me, even in swallowing Jeffries' contract, since it's only one more year and he can play D at multiple positions. Chandler will be PP's successor.