Author Topic: The all-purpose "feel good" / pep rally / "optimism only" thread  (Read 395564 times)

Re: The all-purpose "feel good" / pep rally / "optimism only" thread
« Reply #930 on: February 27, 2020, 10:28:24 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
  • Free Stella Nyanzi!
That great refreshing feeling of 5 players that can go nuclear on any given night.
We have the Timelord and Spacelord. Now we need the Soul Lord, Power Lord, Reality Lord, and Mind Lord

« Reply #931 on: February 27, 2020, 10:55:40 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
That great refreshing feeling of 5 players that can go nuclear on any given night.
I  also like the excitement of knowing Tatum is going to go nuclear every single night from here on out!
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #932 on: February 27, 2020, 11:08:06 AM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 491
I  also like the excitement of knowing Tatum is going to go nuclear every single night from here on out!

Tatum has been nuclear ever since he was selected to the all star game.  Itís been awesome to watch. 

« Reply #933 on: September 20, 2020, 07:23:55 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 230
Hey folks,

I don't know where to put this message but I think the optimism thread is a good place. I want to apologize for my attitude for the past couple of days. What I said doesn't reflect how I truly feel, it's just that I was shocked at the effort the Celtics had played for the first two games. It was wrong and I should have calmed down before doing stupid hot takes that I don't even believe. I'm fine now and hoping that the Celtics will pull through.

« Reply #934 on: September 20, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 200
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
Hey folks,

I don't know where to put this message but I think the optimism thread is a good place. I want to apologize for my attitude for the past couple of days. What I said doesn't reflect how I truly feel, it's just that I was shocked at the effort the Celtics had played for the first two games. It was wrong and I should have calmed down before doing stupid hot takes that I don't even believe. I'm fine now and hoping that the Celtics will pull through.

TP for you.

You're like Hagrid now. Someone who said too much, but a genuine good guy.
Rationalism over beliefs