Author Topic: Anybody listening or watching Cavaliers @ Grizzlies  (Read 7829 times)

Re: Anybody listening or watching Caviliers @ Grizzlies
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Haddadi set a normal screen, literally not moving, that knocked Lebron to the ground. Of course it was called an offensive foul and was a 5 pt swing for the Cavs (they got an and 1 on the ensuing offensive possession) I just thought it was interesting because I was curious to see if the refs would handle the Iranian player with some malice, be it consciously or subconsciously. Obviously, it was just one example and was a young player vs. Lebron and Lebron gets that call more often than not, but it is still a situation I wanted to keep my eye on.

Actually, Haddadi turned his shoulder and leaned.  The play had zero to do with him being from Iran

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
well, the arena was going nuts.  I was impressed with how vocal the fans were.  Should be an interesting environment for the Celtics

The Grizz have been selling their tickets during December for half off. The stadium has been packed since, which prove the Grizz have fans but fans who can't afford normal ticket prices.

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 03:09:11 PM »

Offline GetBuckets17

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 0
This is LeBron's team, Mike Brown has very little power.  Its easier for the Cavaliers to make a coaching change than it would be to replace James.