Author Topic: LeBron Dunk tape to be premiered on TMZ tonight.  (Read 10768 times)

LeBron Dunk tape to be premiered on TMZ tonight.
« on: July 22, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 4601
LeBron's people and Nike reportedly confiscated all video proof of the moment LeBron got taken to the HOLE - but we finally found the one SURVIVING copy of the moment LeBron became Le[female dog]...and it's awesome!!!!  We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight - but we'll post the uncut in-your-face slam on the website at 6:45 PM EST.

www.tmz.com/2009/07/22/the-video-lebron-never-wanted-you-to-see/

Don't know if it's real or not, but I'll be going to TMZ tonight to see.  Heck I listened to Steph for over 2 hours last night, going to TMZ for this would probably be considered a step up.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:51:42 PM by bdm860 »

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Re: LeBron Dunk tape to be premiered on TMZ tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Paul Silas
It's supposed to be from a cell phone camera too, lol, quality looks great  ::)

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
So its suppose to be on tonight?

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
I wonder if it looks anything like this?  Getting dunked on happens in life

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
If I hadnt seen a player get dunked on before, this would be cool. but since it happens basically every day, who cares.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
If I hadnt seen a player get dunked on before, this would be cool. but since it happens basically every day, who cares.

yea, i don't really care about the event, i just find it telling that lebron staged a cover up rather than simply saying.

"yea, he really put it down on me there didn't he? That happens you know. Kid has a bright future."

if he had done something like that, he would have put himself over, and gotten the kid free hype. win/win. Instead he comes off like a insecure jerk.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum

yea, i don't really care about the event, i just find it telling that lebron staged a cover up rather than simply saying.

"yea, he really put it down on me there didn't he? That happens you know. Kid has a bright future."

if he had done something like that, he would have put himself over, and gotten the kid free hype. win/win. Instead he comes off like a insecure jerk.

Come on crownsy, you're smarter than that.  Lebron didn't have the tapes confiscated, Nike did.  Lebron has been dunked on before, he will be dunked on again.  Nike was trying to avoid bad PR......and failed, miserably

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

Come on crownsy, you're smarter than that.  Lebron didn't have the tapes confiscated, Nike did.  Lebron has been dunked on before, he will be dunked on again.  Nike was trying to avoid bad PR......and failed, miserably

Didn't the original story say that it was Lebron who gestured to the security guards / officials after he saw people taping?

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Paul Silas

Didn't the original story say that it was Lebron who gestured to the security guards / officials after he saw people taping?

Maybe with the great quality footage we'll be able to see if LeBron makes any gestures after the fact.

I'm hoping for something along the lines of the Artest throat slashing/"he-hit-me-in-my-throat" gesture towards the cameramen, that would be great.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 12:58:36 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

Come on crownsy, you're smarter than that.  Lebron didn't have the tapes confiscated, Nike did. 

That's not what multiple people at the event said at all.

I appreciate trying to stand up for your player, we would do the same, but the guys who had the tapes confiscated were quite clear that no move was made to take those tapes until LBJ pulled several security and nike personal aside after the game broke up and made gestures towards those taping.

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum

I think there was spin off story where this wasn't confirmed.  Of course, Lebron is known for not handling stuff like this well, so I guess anything is possible.  

Honestly, I think a couple of Courtney Lee's dunks from the playoffs last year over/around Lebron will be much more impressive than this

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

I think there was spin off story where this wasn't confirmed.  Of course, Lebron is known for not handling stuff like this well, so I guess anything is possible.  

Honestly, I think a couple of Courtney Lee's dunks from the playoffs last year over/around Lebron will be much more impressive than this

in a Spin off story? it was in all the intital accounts....

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

Agreed Crownsy. TP.   The biggest part of this story is that supposedly Lebron didn't want the footage aired.  It's just one more thing odd behavior from Lebron to pile on to the negative view of him that is gaining momentum from the common fan.

It's too bad, I truly want to see Lebron become the next hero of the NBA.  But more and more he is turning into a narcissistic villain.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum

Agreed Crownsy. TP.   The biggest part of this story is that supposedly Lebron didn't want the footage aired.  It's just one more thing odd behavior from Lebron to pile on to the negative view of him that is gaining momentum from the common fan.

It's too bad, I truly want to see Lebron become the next hero of the NBA.  But more and more he is turning into a narcissistic villain.

This kind of press would get a billion times worse for Lebron if he went to NY.....I hope he realizes that

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

Offline SSFan V

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177

Fredrick Weis is trying to get a certain video suppressed too.
sometimes you have to bite your lip, exhale and move on.  So, I have.