Author Topic: What's up with the huge lump on LeBron's jaw? (Merged)  (Read 35956 times)

Re: What's up with the huge lump on LeBron's jaw?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 02:04:01 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Enlarged head, protruding jaw, thickened forehead and eyebrow ridge.......hmmmmmm......can anyone say HGH??
LOL,thats cold.

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

Offline markketch

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 16
Enlarged head, protruding jaw, thickened forehead and eyebrow ridge.......hmmmmmm......can anyone say HGH??

Wait, are we talking about KG now?

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Odds any reporter asks a tough question of Bron bron during the playoffs like..."yo man, whats that hideous growth on your jaw?"

0.0 %
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
Odds any reporter asks a tough question of Bron bron during the playoffs like..."yo man, whats that hideous growth on your jaw?"

0.0 %

hahahaha that is hilarious and true
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
Even if LeBron injected himself with steroids every day, the NBA would do nothing about it. Nothing.

Imagine this, "NBA superstar and Most Valuable Player LeBron James found guilty of using performance enhancing drugs". You can't imagine it. It would do too much damage to the NBA and the corrupt commissioner that is David Stern (who, for the record, I think has done a largely good job) wouldn't dare let this go public.

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Even if LeBron injected himself with steroids every day, the NBA would do nothing about it. Nothing.

Imagine this, "NBA superstar and Most Valuable Player LeBron James found guilty of using performance enhancing drugs". You can't imagine it. It would do too much damage to the NBA and the corrupt commissioner that is David Stern (who, for the record, I think has done a largely good job) wouldn't dare let this go public.

agreed, lebron would be suddenly struck with the urge to try minor league baseball for a year.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

Offline Dissent

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 8

Sorry, don't mean to interrupt your conspiracy theories. But LeBron has had this for years. Newcomers make threads about it every couple weeks on the Cav's forums
http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/thread/view/3816/14380055/Lebrons_Face?num=10&pg=1

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

Sorry, don't mean to interrupt your conspiracy theories. But LeBron has had this for years. Newcomers make threads about it every couple weeks on the Cav's forums

not to interrupt your interrupting of our theories and jokes, but a cyst is thought to be a major sign of PED's long term use (see arod, clemens, andy peitte, manny, all of whom have had cyst's removed in their career)

so im not sure posting that everyone in Cleveland knows its an expanding cyst really disproves Brickjames concerns, nor does it make joking about it any less fun. I take any and all chances to work in the "MJ was actually suspended" crazy tin hat theroy.  ;D

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt on these things, and will continue to do so with lebron, but the fact that so many in baseball used until 2003, along with football means i harbor no illusions.

Your innocent until caught with me, but im not shocked anymore. I guess im cynical with all thats come out about this stuff.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 02:32:28 PM by crownsy »

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"

Did I say that he used steroids? No. Sorry to interrupt your moment but it would help if you read an entire post before jumping to conclusions. That's not too difficult, is it?

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

Offline Dissent

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 8

Did I say that he used steroids? No. Sorry to interrupt your moment but it would help if you read an entire post before jumping to conclusions. That's not too difficult, is it?

Apologies if you were just making a point about the corruption of the NBA.

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
My jaws like that and i'm 14 so does that mean i used PEDS too? Hes clean hes not using steroids. hes using RGMECR (Refs give me every call roids)

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.

Wait, are we talking about KG now?
hi troll bye troll

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »

Offline markketch

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 16
hi troll bye troll

Take your hand, now wave it over your head.

That's what my post just did to you - straight over. Wooooooosh!

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
hi troll bye troll

Take your hand, now wave it over your head.

That's what my post just did to you - straight over. Wooooooosh!

Haha, hey guys, I think I'm starting to like this guy  ;D

Thought I'd burn my 300th post to say that folks like this are welcome here by me anytime.  Imagine seeing this thread as a Cleveland fan for a moment.  Plus, he's no troll, he's got over 150 posts and, IMO, got the better of several of us on this one...

Remember CBloggers, the world is watching.  You better come correct!

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I don't think a lump on Lebron's jaw is grounds for much speculation IMO...also, despite how much I dislike Lebron at this point in the season, it would be absolutely soul crushing if he ever tested positive. Soul crushing for the Cavs, the Celtics, the whole league. Think A-Rod times 1000.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner