Author Topic: 24-5-4  (Read 14370 times)

Re: 24-5-4
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
There is one heck of game going on right now.  The Bruins were down 2-1 late in the 3rd, then went on to score 3 goals in about a minute and a half.  Then St. Louis scored two goals in the final minute and a half (give or take) to tie it up.  That included a goal with 0 seconds left, that had to be reviewed for about 10 minutes, since it was knocked in from right around the cross-bar.  Now they are in overtime.

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
There is one heck of game going on right now.  The Bruins were down 2-1 late in the 3rd, then went on to score 3 goals in about a minute and a half.  Then St. Louis scored two goals in the final minute and a half (give or take) to tie it up.  That included a goal with 0 seconds left, that had to be reviewed for about 10 minutes, since it was knocked in from right around the cross-bar.  Now they are in overtime.

That was a real heartbreaker this afternoon.  I still think they should've disallowed that goal.

Bruins looked flat for about the first 55 minutes of that game.  However, after that charge right before the end of the 3rd, I thought they had dodged a bullet. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

That was a real heartbreaker this afternoon.  I still think they should've disallowed that goal.

Bruins looked flat for about the first 55 minutes of that game.  However, after that charge right before the end of the 3rd, I thought they had dodged a bullet. 

I think the B's are hitting a similar wall to the one the C's hit a few weeks ago.  Injuries are a big part of it, but clearly the team is not playing as well in general.  The energy and concentration that was there earlier in the season just isn't there anymore.  Hopefully they can continue to dodge bullets for a little longer, until they can pull out of it a bit.