Author Topic: Anybody that plays madden 09 online  (Read 1599 times)

Anybody that plays madden 09 online
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »

Offline YUNGx24

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
since this people on the ign boards are very unintelligent, i was wondering how does madden online work? It is not like the 2k servers in where you play a game and your automatically ranked. Ive played three games with an average oppenent level of 4 and im 3-0. But yet im still not ranked? and my level is still on one?
psh. Is there anybody who can explain to me how this work, its very dumb and it needs improvement in future years. Hope everyone is having a good day and thank you

Re: Anybody that plays madden 09 online
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »

Offline Tw1x990

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47
hey man, heres how it works.

you get 40 rank points for every win and - 40 ( maybe a little bit more ) for every loss..

supposedly you get more points for playing someone with a higher level or a higher rated team but i havent seen this happen.

your problem is madden is rediculously popular and so many people play it that a 3-0 record wont be ranked, and when win/loss records arent really how they rank you it makes it even harder.

Me and my cousin play it religously, (last time i played 4-5 days ago .. ive been buisy lately) we were about 35 games above five hundred and only ranked 400 something ...

anyways, i hope i helped..