Author Topic: Bucks have 5 point guards!  (Read 6846 times)

Re: Bucks have 5 point guards!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

Offline SoulHonky

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 3
I think a smarter move is going with Alexander as the 4 at times and going small.  I think he'd be able to hold his own with some 4's in the league.

Yeah, Alexander is their best option right now but I think he's going to be a bit of a bust. He'll stick around the league ala Matt Harpring but he shouldn't have been taken so high.
The Rondomino Effect @ www.soulhonky.com

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
I don't think he'll be a bust.  He's extremely athletic.  I think he'll be just fine.
do it

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I don't think he'll be a bust.  He's extremely athletic.  I think he'll be just fine.

The athleticism isn't the problem...the problem is he just hasn't shown to have exceptional skills to go along with the athleticism. 

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »

Offline billysan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 178

The athleticism isn't the problem...the problem is he just hasn't shown to have exceptional skills to go along with the athleticism. 
Seems more like a matter of expectations. He should play as a role player and not as a star. Definitely appears to have been drafted too high.

I wonder if we could pry Bell/Villanueva away with Scal and cash/picks? Nah, they counter with Damon Jones for Powe or something else we dont want to do. Sorry, dreaming again. 8)
"First fix their hearts" -Eizo Shimabuku