Author Topic: Support Team USA  (Read 2948 times)

Support Team USA
« on: July 24, 2008, 12:34:25 AM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Alright. I overheard that Home Depot will donate a dollar for every time that this site below is visited that a dollar will be donated to the Olympics for Team USA. Show your patriotism and visit the link. It literally takes 3 seconds. There is no signing up or anything, just visit the site and that's it. I'd like to see Home Depot stick to their word on the donation thing and see how much money they'll have to donate. So visit the link as many times as you can. I'm not sure exactly what the money goes for, but it's for Team USA, so I'm all for it. Bring home the Gold, Team USA!!!

http://teamusa.homedepot.com/

After you visit the site, reply to this Post and tell what you're looking forward to see the most out of the Men's basketball squad
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:57:18 AM by jdub1660 »
Can't stop, Rondo!

Re: Support Team USA
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 12:57:44 AM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
I can't wait to see how many 3's Micheal Redd hits this year
Can't stop, Rondo!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:08 AM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Cool site there.  Well done Home Depot.

I'm looking forward to Kobe breaking his leg, and seeing the team stand proud with their gold medals.

I'm also really looking forward to watching Dwayne Wade.  I know most people around here don't think much of him, but I am a big fan of his game.  I'd like to see this jump start his career again.  Could be a big summer for him, he needs it more than anyone else on that roster.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 04:23:26 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
I made 'em pay!  :)
I hope a lot of the money
goes to the Paralympics teams.

I'm looking forward to seeing
LBJ and CP3 stealing "Kobe's" show.