Author Topic: Throw some names out...McInnis,Magloire and Aaron Williams  (Read 1965 times)

Throw some names out...McInnis,Magloire and Aaron Williams
« on: July 23, 2008, 06:05:22 AM »

Offline cmburrill

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
  I personally like Jeff and Aaron and think that they would be great fits in a C's uniform. Magloire is a gamble. I threw him in just because. I also want to throw in two PF/Sf Darius Rice or Eddie Robinson. 
    I would love to see A Williams in a C's uniform to give the kids one more glimpse of non stop unselfish D orientated PF. McInnis imop plays D and runs a team very well. Not a huge outside shooter but, would fit in nicely with the C's

Re: Throw some names out...McInnis,Magloire and Aaron Williams
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 06:35:06 AM »

Offline Lexiz300

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
Just throwing out a name! How about old friend justin reed? He can fill the backup sf spot with his defense.wasn't there stories how he would play lockdown defense on pierce?

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 07:13:56 AM »

Offline KevinGamble

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 26
  • MWMWMWMWMWMW
Just throwing out a name! How about old friend justin reed? He can fill the backup sf spot with his defense.wasn't there stories how he would play lockdown defense on pierce?

oh yeah, nice idea.  Havn't heard of him in a while, but I thought he had potential offensively.  his numbers improved with 17 min/per game in Min.  is he a restricted FA? 

if so, I would really like to see it, because I would rather fill SF than Center.  Most teams don't have a really dominant center anyway and we can go small with our good PF depth.  After Pierce, who plays?  TA is too short--scals is too funny, and then there is the rookies. 

Go Celts!

"You're skating on pretty thin ice around here, McGee!"
"Sounds like the ice's problem."

2 for the Show!
GO CELTS!

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 08:00:53 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166

Funny, I was looking at Justin Reed the other day on HoopsHype list of free agents;  he is an unrestricted free agent.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »

Offline cmburrill

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
J Reed was stuck in the D-league
17ppg 6.7 rbg 2.4 assists.

I think hes a 10 day contract type of player.

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2438
Justin Reed was awful in summer league. Didn't look like an NBA level player at all, nowhere close to being where he needs to be to play in this league.