Author Topic: Karl Malone is the biggest sleaze bag in NBA history.  (Read 15191 times)

Re: Karl Malone is the biggest sleaze bag in NBA history.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3779
  • Yup
clemens and his 15 yo ... malone and his 12 yo ... are we going to find out LBJ has a 9 yo? haha ... wait that's not even funny. **** are these guys thinking... are they thinking? jeez.

... i wrote "what are these guys thinking" ... how did that get censored?

No idea.  It was an automated thing.  I can't even think of a word close to that that would trigger an auto-censor.   Weird.  Anyhow, I typed in "What" for you and it cam up OK.  Maybe you accidentally typed an S instead of a W and an I instead of an A? ;)
Yup

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »

Offline AHHH GiVE mE a bReaK

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 10
scumbag of the year

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Offline hardlyyardley

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 149
Well written article and conclusion....Malone should have an up close lecture from Bill Cosby

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 08:26:53 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
2 points.

First, i should know this but for some reason it is escaping my mind.  wouldnt the DA HAVE to prosecute if it were true that she was only 13 and he was 20.  basically, wouldnt it not need to be the family asking the DA...?  roy?

Second, didnt Malone say or do something inappropriate to Kobe's wife in the stands during a game or something?  edit: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

real quality individual

Yeah, I thin it was something like:

"[dang], you cute.  But you way, way to old for me. Do ya give it up quick for my man Kobe or do ya fight him like his ho in Denver?"

Seriously disturbing news from both the Clemens front and now this. Now we know why Chuck says athletes shouldn't be role models. Guess Sir Charles isn't as dumb as he looks every once in a while.

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
Aren't we glad that all we've had to deal with this Celtics team is some alleged "gang sign" from Pierce?

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
That shows how ESPN has a grab on sports.  The JHoward story was on a random newspaper before it made the "news" on ESPN, then all of a sudden it's big news.  However, this story, which is def worthy of headlines news, and no one has heard of it.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I read a different article and although he definitely didn't do his kids right, you are misquoting what happened based on that other one. (At least one of them is wrong) The kid was the one that said to Malone that it was too late for him to be a father to him and that HE would make his own money when Malone tried to ''buy him off''. That doesn't change the fact that he didn't take care of his kids though.

Considering that the great Larry had a pretty bad situation with kids of his I don't know that we should be too hard on Malone without slamming all of them!

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 11:44:10 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Considering that the great Larry had a pretty bad situation with kids of his I don't know that we should be too hard on Malone without slamming all of them!

Did you read the article?  Larry didn't sleep with a 12 year old when he was a sophomore in college, did he?

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I'm not saying Larry was as bad as Karl, but let's not pretend that we don't have skeletons in our own team's closets. This is why I have said time and time again that we don't know these guys. We can comment on their play, but as to their hearts and deeds we have no idea. Trying to pretend like any of them are role models is a pretty big leap.

My point however was that I think this wasn't what was said. Having lived in Utah for a lot of years I know how bad Karl is. He has done plenty of terrible things, like this you mentioned, without mis-stating. It is a whole lot worse if he said it to his son vs. his son saying it to him. Kudos to the son if that is the way it really went down.

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 12:05:34 AM »

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
I read a different article and although he definitely didn't do his kids right, you are misquoting what happened based on that other one. (At least one of them is wrong) The kid was the one that said to Malone that it was too late for him to be a father to him and that HE would make his own money when Malone tried to ''buy him off''. That doesn't change the fact that he didn't take care of his kids though.

Swing and a miss!

The real issue here is that Malone as an adult impregnated a 12 or 13 year old girl.  I'm surprised you missed that little tidbit. 

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 12:09:02 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
yea knocking up a 12 year old as a grown up =not cool.

Thats the wrong kinda delivery mailman.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I'm not saying Larry was as bad as Karl, but let's not pretend that we don't have skeletons in our own team's closets. This is why I have said time and time again that we don't know these guys. We can comment on their play, but as to their hearts and deeds we have no idea. Trying to pretend like any of them are role models is a pretty big leap.

My point however was that I think this wasn't what was said. Having lived in Utah for a lot of years I know how bad Karl is. He has done plenty of terrible things, like this you mentioned, without mis-stating.
It is a whole lot worse if he said it to his son vs. his son saying it to him.
Kudos to the son if that is the way it really went down.
So if Malone had impregnated a 12 year old little girl when he was 20 but didn't say that statement to his son it would be better than if he impregnated a 12 year old little girl and did make the comment?

Are you for real?

The mother of Larry Bird's child wasn't 12 years old when they had sex and no one is pretending that that didn't happen, so why bring it up? The contention of the thread is that Malone is a sleezebag for having sex with a 12 year old not because of what he did or did not say or do for his son.

WOW!

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 12:19:46 AM »

Offline the_Bird

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 176
"Hey Karl, I need to have a word with you..."

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 12:28:43 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
"Hey Karl, I need to have a word with you..."

oh hai karl...

no comment

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
You CAN have sex with someone younger than you

(your age)/2 + 7 = OK.

Anything lower = eeeew.

Impregnating anyone younger than 18 when you are over 18  = eeew.

I frankly think "sleaze" does him too much credit.

How about "disgusting"

..and has anyone noticed the mail has been slow lately?

Karl never did deliver the title.