Author Topic: Going to the GAME!  (Read 2472 times)

Going to the GAME!
« on: April 29, 2008, 09:15:38 PM »

Offline Kdu12

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 10
I am so excited...my first playoff game ever!  Just got the tickets today and I am 12 rows from the floor!  I had to share my excitement guys...won't be seeing all of you on the chat tomorrow but I will be in the stands screaming my lungs out!

Re: Going to the GAME!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:07:23 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
I am so excited...my first playoff game ever!  Just got the tickets today and I am 12 rows from the floor!  I had to share my excitement guys...won't be seeing all of you on the chat tomorrow but I will be in the stands screaming my lungs out!

Hey Kdu12 -- just wanted to congratulate you on getting the tickets and wish you a wonderful time at the game -- and hopefully a win for the green!

Having been to two home playoff games now, I'll be the first to tell you that there is nothing like getting an opportunity to see the Celts play a postseason game in front of the Beantown faithful.  Just an unbelievable atmosphere -- you'll remember this for a long time.  Enjoy, and go Celts!   ;D

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:16:13 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11860
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Congratulations!!  I am excited for you!  Be sure to make a lot of noise and I am looking forward to your report on the game afterwards. Most importantly, have fun!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:04:14 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Wow, I'm envious.  I guess *some* good came from that first loss in Atlanta (the second one, not so much).

Have fun!

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions