Author Topic: Celtics (1-1) at Cavaliers (1-1) Game #3 Eastern Conference Semifinals 5/11/24  (Read 12264 times)

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1623
BLAH BLAH BLAH JOE SCHMOE running his  trap post game
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2562
I know Mitchell owns us, but surely there has to be at least one game this series where he's a puddle right? Even an elite player has an off-night here or there. Feels destined to come soon.

Ha! I’ve been thinking the same. Seems he doesn’t cool down.  If the Cs end up winning this series, will be good prep for Brunson who also doesn’t seem to have an off night.

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2035
JB was fantastic.  13-17 and 9 boards.  Can’t run Al for nearly 39 minutes.  Got to get X or Q in for a few.

Really hope the press asks Joe about this, as it was a baffling decision that virtually everyone was calling for.

I don't know why Joe is so stingy with X's minutes.  He looked good in his limited time in game 2.  We're going to need X or another player in the playoffs.  Need him or another bench player in rhythm and ready to go.

• Bill Sharman
And 11,000…  :D

*Ed Macauley?

congrats
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1258
Need this jrue going forward.
Fantastic

So many on this forum buried him before this win.

He stepped up big time when we needed him.

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 716
  • MASTER OF PANIC
At this point you have to live with Mitchell. He’s a volume shooter and he is going to get his.

Can’t give the cavs rebounds and second shots. Can’t let their other guys beat them

• Bill Sharman
JB was fantastic.  13-17 and 9 boards.  Can’t run Al for nearly 39 minutes.  Got to get X or Q in for a few.

Really hope the press asks Joe about this, as it was a baffling decision that virtually everyone was calling for.

I don't know why Joe is so stingy with X's minutes.  He looked good in his limited time in game 2.  We're going to need X or another player in the playoffs.  Need him or another bench player in rhythm and ready to go.

if joe blow keeps al in a big game with denver or OKC or minny it WILL cost us instead of rotating in X or Q just dumb dumb dumb coaching
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Bill Sharman
At this point you have to live with Mitchell. He’s a volume shooter and he is going to get his.

Can’t give the cavs rebounds and second shots. Can’t let their other guys beat them

right needs to be a one and done shot dude is a voluinme shooter like kobe and carmelo
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Bill Sharman
joe looks wound so tight
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Bill Sharman
ok joe left podium

JB and JT up next!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2673
  • bammokja
so, the celtics are all-star, championship level team.....except for the second game of each series.  :o

I can live with that. now they need to finish cleveland off and go up 3-1.

good game.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

• Bill Sharman
so, the celtics are all-star, championship level team.....except for the second game of each series.  :o

I can live with that. now they need to finish cleveland off and go up 3-1.

good game.

yeah if we lose every game 2 but win every series in 5 i WILL TAKE IT! or just win the series PERIOD
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 716
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Need more out of white, Al and play Tillman please

Get X out there!!

Would love to see 15-18 points combined from PP and Hauser.

• Bill Sharman
Need more out of white, Al and play Tillman please

Get X out there!!

Would love to see 15-18 points combined from PP and Hauser.

a biddy basketball coach can see this. joe is completely in over his head and that scares the heck out of us . we win in spite of him
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2562
Cs haven’t had a tight game, but this one does run counter to the narrative that runs ad nauseam here. The Cavs worked hard to cut into the lead throughout the fourth but Cs answered the entire quarter. A lot of big plays, big shots - in addition to keeping their heads defensively.