Author Topic: Udoka Azubuike  (Read 928 times)

Udoka Azubuike
« on: June 30, 2023, 03:56:27 PM »

Offline BoulderMike

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
With summer league training camp on the horizon, the Boston Celtics are at the final stages of solidifying their team for Las Vegas. The Celtics summer-league roster will feature former first-round pick Udoka Azubuike, according to a team source who was granted anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the record. Azubuike spent his first three seasons in the league with the Utah Jazz. Danny Ainge’s front office declined his fourth-year team option before last season. Azubuike only scored 125 points in 359 minutes last season and had a few decent showings when he started for the meaningless final week of last season. 1 day ago – via Jared Weiss @ The Athletic

Could Udoka make the team?  I'd take him over Kornet

Re: Udoka Azubuike
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 04:04:25 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 756
  • MASTER OF PANIC
With summer league training camp on the horizon, the Boston Celtics are at the final stages of solidifying their team for Las Vegas. The Celtics summer-league roster will feature former first-round pick Udoka Azubuike, according to a team source who was granted anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the record. Azubuike spent his first three seasons in the league with the Utah Jazz. Danny Ainge’s front office declined his fourth-year team option before last season. Azubuike only scored 125 points in 359 minutes last season and had a few decent showings when he started for the meaningless final week of last season. 1 day ago – via Jared Weiss @ The Athletic

Could Udoka make the team?  I'd take him over Kornet

I would take a traffic over Kornet

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2991
Long as he keeps his pants on.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 05:09:25 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell