Author Topic: Is This Happening For Anyone Else (Logging In & Entering A Random Thread)?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Phantom255x

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1525
  • On To Banner 18!
So I've noticed for the past month, sometimes I'll be logged out and be reading comments on a thread. Then, I log in and decide to make a comment myself or respond to another. But when I log in, without realizing I get put into a different thread, and usually it's a random one.

So I've had some facepalm moments (including just now) where I'll make a comment but then after posting realize I posted it in some other random thread that I got put into after logging in successfully. Happened yesterday too where I accidentally made some post related to COVID on a 9/11 thread instead of the COVID concerns one (ugh).

It's not a big issue btw, just wondering if this is happening to some others too?
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 599
  • Let's Go Celtics!
So I've noticed for the past month, sometimes I'll be logged out and be reading comments on a thread. Then, I log in and decide to make a comment myself or respond to another. But when I log in, without realizing I get put into a different thread, and usually it's a random one.

So I've had some facepalm moments (including just now) where I'll make a comment but then after posting realize I posted it in some other random thread that I got put into after logging in successfully. Happened yesterday too where I accidentally made some post related to COVID on a 9/11 thread instead of the COVID concerns one (ugh).

It's not a big issue btw, just wondering if this is happening to some others too?

Happens to me constantly too.

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1006
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Definitely been getting logged out with much more frequency than ever before, but it only takes me back to the home page...
Fire Brad

Offline Phantom255x

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1525
  • On To Banner 18!
Definitely been getting logged out with much more frequency than ever before, but it only takes me back to the home page...

Yeah same here, I realize that unlike in the past, even if I use the same device I get logged off more often than before.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1006
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Yeah same here, I realize that unlike in the past, even if I use the same device I get logged off more often than before.
Yeah, it's pretty odd.

I just got a new laptop and over the last couple of days it hasn't been happening, but on my old laptop it was all the dang time
Fire Brad