Author Topic: Report: Trump's loans from Deutsche Bank co-signed by Russian oligarchs?!  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Sophomore

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 317
Wow.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/28/msnbc-host-lawrence-odonnell-president-trumps-deutsche-bank-loans-co-signed-by-russian-oligarchs/

This would ... obviously connect a lot of dots.

Yeah, I am not believing this until it's properly sourced and laid out in full.

For now, it remains a mystery why Trump is so consistently pro-Putin. I would not be surprised (at all) if it's to feather his own nest, but then again he may just like authoritarians.

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 258
Already Proven to be FALSE....I keep telling you guys to quit falling for these B.S. LIES.

https://twitter.com/Lawrence/status/1166800943272353792
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• Jim Loscutoff
The leftist media is so corrupt LOL.  Just a couple days ago Stelter had that lunatic psychiatrist on from duke claiming that Trump may be responsible for more deaths than Stalin and Mao.  If you want to know whether O'Donnell is telling the truth or not just watch the video and count how many times he blinks while he drops that nonsense.

Correct....what are THEY hiding...? Who's telling them to run with these FAKE stories...???

Offline Sophomore

• Don Chaney
Already Proven to be FALSE....I keep telling you guys to quit falling for these B.S. LIES.

Link doesn't seem to work.

Offline Sophomore

• Don Chaney

OK. Now it works. O'Donnell admitted he should not have reported it and says he'll address this tonight.

MSNBC gets overexcited, no doubt. But they are also capable of a retraction or correction when they are wrong. Trump? Not so much.

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• Jim Loscutoff

OK. Now it works. O'Donnell admitted he should not have reported it and says he'll address this tonight.

MSNBC gets overexcited, no doubt. But they are also capable of a retraction or correction when they are wrong. Trump? Not so much.

For like the ten Thousandth time....Create a FALSE story to get everyone worked up and then retract...FAKE NEWS.

Online Neurotic Guy

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1598

I don't believe anything I hear.  Have to admit I sometimes get excited when I hear something that might be a nail in the coffin of a man who simply should not be the most powerful person on the planet.

That said, the O'Donnell tweet says nothing really other than he spoke too soon.  It isn't a clarification of what is or isn't known.

The Left is constantly seeking negative stories.  Trump is also constantly lying.  I don't really like either side in this disgusting dogfight.  The side you think is worse is most likely the side you disgress with politically.   But I do think Trump is in his own league in the scum department (worse than the guy I  previously thought was the biggest scumbag - Bill Clinton).

Trump Tweet today (THIS ISN'T FAKE): "We are tracking closely tropical storm Dorian as it heads, as usual, to Puerto Rico. FEMA and all others are ready,  and will do a great job. When they do, let them know it, and give them a big Thank You - Not like last time. That includes from the incompetent Mayor of San Juan!"

Gratuitous insults.  No need at all as PR (AMERICA!) prepares for another weather assault.  DJT shows himself to be an **** on a daily basis.  Defend him if you want -- I can't see why you'd want to.

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27342
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .

For like the ten Thousandth time....Create a FALSE story to get everyone worked up and then retract...FAKE NEWS.

It’s a trick that you see lawyers do all the time and trials. They elicit testimony, or say something themselves, that they absolutely know is inadmissible.  The other side objects like hell, and the judge strikes the statement from the record. However, the jury has heard it, and it is impossible to unring that bell.

We see this in politics as well. Even if something is proven to be false, a lot of people will remember it as true.
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• Jim Loscutoff

It’s a trick that you see lawyers do all the time and trials. They elicit testimony, or say something themselves, that they absolutely know is inadmissible.  The other side objects like hell, and the judge strikes the statement from the record. However, the jury has heard it, and it is impossible to unring that bell.

We see this in politics as well. Even if something is proven to be false, a lot of people will remember it as true.

Absolutely....People are getting tired of the "NEWS" doing it...it's Political BS...NEVER in Favor of Trump---so, it's just LIES in the end...BTW I didn't Vote for Trump...but I will in 2020....maybe twice, like Democrats.  :laugh:

Offline nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 6188

Absolutely....People are getting tired of the "NEWS" doing it...it's Political BS...NEVER in Favor of Trump---so, it's just LIES in the end...BTW I didn't Vote for Trump...but I will in 2020....maybe twice, like Democrats.  :laugh:
I am pretty sure Roy was talking about both sides doing it. Republicans and Democrats and very right leaning news agencies and very left leaning news agencies. Everyone is just throwing stuff off walls to see what sticks.

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27342
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .

I am pretty sure Roy was talking about both sides doing it. Republicans and Democrats and very right leaning news agencies and very left leaning news agencies. Everyone is just throwing stuff off walls to see what sticks.

Yep.

It disgusts me that mainstream news networks are about as reliable as Crotor and the Deli Guy.  Celtics Thug was before his time. He made stuff up, got those in authority to vouch for him (Darth Celtic at RealGM), the media ran with it (Shira, you let me down), and despite being proven to be a fraud, some still think he broke news.
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

Offline mmmmm

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 689
There is a reason I added the question mark.   This (like all news reports in this time) should be taken with a huge dose of skepticism.

NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

Online Celtics4ever

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1170
Some stations should lose the news in their title.   This is really getting ridiculous and people fall for it time and time again....

I don't know what is worse the willingness to put anything out there so it hurts Pres. Trump (whom they accuse of lying (and he does) but they are just as guilty time and time again with false narratives) or people being duped because they live solely in their news bubbles and want to believe this crap.

Offline Ty_Unabi

• Guerschon Yabusele
  • Tommy Points: 2

Ha, you posted this before I had a chance.  How many on the left  were praying it was true.

Just another brick in the fake news wall.

Offline Ty_Unabi

• Guerschon Yabusele
  • Tommy Points: 2

I am with you.  Tired of the news trying to feed me garbage.    At first it was Russia, then Racism, now they hope the economy tanks.  It never ends.  As a black man, I can think for myself.   I'm with Trump.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required