Author Topic: Manchester tips  (Read 452 times)

Manchester tips
« on: July 31, 2019, 05:28:24 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 257
So next week i will go to Manchester with the wife for the weekend.

Any locals here for some tips ? off the beaten path things to see , drink & eat ?

Re: Manchester tips
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 10:25:19 AM »

Offline jambr380

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1113
  • Feed me pills and happy meals
My recommendation? Keep heading north on 93 up to the White Mountains or go to Portsmouth instead  ;)

Sorry, I know this is not helpful info, but I grew up in NH and only went to Manchester when I/we had to. I heard it has gotten better, though, so good luck on your visit!

At least responding bumps your topic back up to the top again.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 11:00:08 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
yeah I know , not the best place to visit but old trafford is there and i got a ticket for Manu - Chelsea :D

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 11:15:14 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27342
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .
yeah I know , not the best place to visit but old trafford is there and i got a ticket for Manu - Chelsea :D

I think jambr was speaking of Manchester, NH (in the United States), rather than the home of United.
Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 12:03:52 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1113
  • Feed me pills and happy meals

I think jambr was speaking of Manchester, NH (in the United States), rather than the home of United.

Haha, I thought of mentioning Manchester, UK, too, but with the proximity of the Cs, I thought it had to be the NH version. Sorry for the confusion. I have seen quite a few flights leaving for Manchester, UK, though, and I can't say it has always been the most polished crowd  ;D

I am sure you will find something fun to do. I always love exploring new cities even if they aren't necessarily world renowned. Any city is fun for at least a weekend - especially when you already have the main event planned!

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 01:42:38 PM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff

I should have imagined there is a Manchester in the USA too😁😁😁

I m glad jambr didnt have any suggestions... Imagine me spending the whole evening looking for a bar that's located in another country 😂😂😂😂

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required