Author Topic: Which type of flowers should I send?  (Read 5092 times)

Re: Which type of flowers should I send?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I've been dating a woman for about a month now and things have been going very well (then again, don't they always in the beginning?).  Her birthday is coming up and I want to send her some flowers and a card.  I am going to stray from sending red roses because I think that might be too much this early on, but still I want to send something that will make a good impression.  I'm open to all suggestions, especially if you've been in the same boat or if you can suggest any alternatives outside of flowers.

I'm 28, she's going to be 24, so this isn't like a 'high school' type of romance or anything and she isn't an immature type of girl, fresh out of college who is always looking to party and all of that jazz...just a very professional, young woman..just to kind of give a broad view of the type of person I'm dealing with.

ask a florist, not cb.  they would give u the best suggestion

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 03:40:11 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I've been dating a woman for about a month now and things have been going very well (then again, don't they always in the beginning?).  Her birthday is coming up and I want to send her some flowers and a card.  I am going to stray from sending red roses because I think that might be too much this early on, but still I want to send something that will make a good impression.  I'm open to all suggestions, especially if you've been in the same boat or if you can suggest any alternatives outside of flowers.

I'm 28, she's going to be 24, so this isn't like a 'high school' type of romance or anything and she isn't an immature type of girl, fresh out of college who is always looking to party and all of that jazz...just a very professional, young woman..just to kind of give a broad view of the type of person I'm dealing with.
So what flowers does she like?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »

Offline Pucaccia

• NCE
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 65

I recommend you don't sent her any flowers. Here is a great article on why http://www.menstelevision.com/dating-women/flirt-women-drop-nice-guy-act/
You need to be different. You want in, make her some brownies and bring them to her. She will love it you will be different.

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5351
  • Thumper of the BASS!
one more thang brotha

before u do anything else...

tighten up yo jeri curl

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 06:04:09 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Ask a woman, guys on sports blog may not be the best place to ask.  Then again Roses always worked for me as long as it is a romantic relationship.