Author Topic: Story on Perk and the guys @ piab  (Read 6725 times)

Re: Story on Perk and the guys @ piab
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 03:15:34 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I'm talking in reference to the picture on Capricious' tag at the top of this post.

Haha, you post makes WAY more sense in that lens.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »

Offline blake

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
I miss those days with CelticsThug and the Gerald Green guy =))

Haha.  GG, as a poster, made some pretty quality videos.  I hadn't thought of him in years.

I never really understood the CT craze, but man, he caught a wave of celebrity and rode it.

No doubt.  I remember him as the guy who just tried to start crazy rumors and was hoping for one to stick.  Last time I remember hearing from CT was he was starting a blog.  Anybody read it still?    Also, a guy I miss is the guy who made celtic songs with the synthesizer.  Also, what happened to masterPo?  I guess I missed why those guys left or if they just got new names.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2989
Wow , great story.  Perk is just good plain good people.    Rondo just looked lost for many many weeks with out his bud.

I hope DA has learned something from this, about chemistry and bonding of players, hopefully he is not too old and distant now to remember what close friends can mean , especially at a young age.  We think of them as fearless heros on the court , but often their hearts are glass .

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25587
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I miss those days with CelticsThug and the Gerald Green guy =))

Haha.  GG, as a poster, made some pretty quality videos.  I hadn't thought of him in years.

I never really understood the CT craze, but man, he caught a wave of celebrity and rode it.

No doubt.  I remember him as the guy who just tried to start crazy rumors and was hoping for one to stick.  Last time I remember hearing from CT was he was starting a blog.  Anybody read it still?    Also, a guy I miss is the guy who made celtic songs with the synthesizer.  Also, what happened to masterPo?  I guess I missed why those guys left or if they just got new names.

Miracle Johan pops in sporadically from time to time; I think he moved to Milwaukee, and that coincided with him spending less time on the blog.

Po is still here.  He's primarily on the front page, though.

No idea about the other two.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 03:51:13 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
Last time I remember hearing from CT was he was starting a blog.  Anybody read it still?

Jeff had helped him start his own blog...doesn't exist anymore though.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 03:59:31 PM »

Offline blake

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
Last time I remember hearing from CT was he was starting a blog.  Anybody read it still?

Jeff had helped him start his own blog...doesn't exist anymore though.

How did that not last?    ;D

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »

Offline KobeShesNotConsenting!

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 132
Craziest thing. I knew about perk is a beast from back in highschool but somehow never saw the name "Justin Tsouros" on the website until that story about meeting perk which i read yesterday. I went to highschool with that kid for 2 YEARS and even was on the same team with him when we balled for our school! Never knew he was running that site and kicked it with perk all the time. Wish I'd known about that while i still knew him.

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 447
:), yeah, I suppose so Indeedproceed...

But seriously, I can't stand Kobe anyway, but whenever anyone has the audacity to actually "get up into him" out comes the finger and he starts wagging it at the player as if they were some two year old kid be lectured.

I swear to God I would get my own finger as close to his nose as possible while discussing the matter.

Actually, I'd probably slap his hand out of the way and take the tech before I let someone wag their finger at me on the court like Kobe does. 

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 09:17:01 PM »

Offline gar

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • Strength from Within
Great Story. Perk sound like the genuine article. Will miss him; but am sure we have not heard the last from the Beast that is Perk.