Author Topic: Lebron's loss of popularity  (Read 7401 times)

Re: Lebron's loss of popularity
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
lol @ Bosh during the 44 sec mark.

I think every PF in the NBA started licking their chops after seeing him do that.

As for Lebron? For me, I think things started going south for him after "The Decision", as far as his popularity.

All the man had to do was look back at the Celtics Handbook for Off-Season Acquisitions. The way that Ray, KG and Pierce handled the Summer of 07 was classy, indeed.

Lebron and the Summer of 10? Not so classy. More Hollywood, if you ask me. If he even cares about his popularity, he'll look back one day at how/why The Decision went down and he'll wish he had never did it.

Re: Lebron's loss of popularity
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73
I'd bet Lebron cares a great deal about his popularity.  He would never have done The Decision if he had any idea that the reaction would be this negative. 

However, he probably is currently in the process of convincing himself that he doesn't care about popularity and that every piece of criticism that comes his way is nothing more than your typical "hater."     ::)

When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.