Author Topic: isaiah is going to eat healthy  (Read 1056 times)

isaiah is going to eat healthy
« on: May 03, 2016, 12:49:16 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
if isaiah did this and worked to gain strength and lost weight could that cause him injuries landing as he does-also the mass he has seems important for him to gain seperation mid air with bigs-that padding he has must muffle the pain

Re: isaiah is going to eat healthy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 12:57:42 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2673
  • bammokja
i understand your concern that a weight loss by IT might increase his chances of being hurt as he hurtles his body through the air, careens off bigger players (ha, who isnt?), and bounces off the floor.

but, first, i dont think he has much "padding" at all now anyway. so i dont think he will become stick-like and more vulnerable. he is pretty fit and thin now.

second, i think by eat "healthy" it may create more energy and allow him to move more quickly for longer into the game. eating healthy does more than just cut one's weight (duh!) it increases strength and other benefits as well.

good for him and maybe even good for the rest of his life. i am not worried here.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 01:43:43 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
tp-how the hell he can hit the deck like he does, is he immune to pain-they must have some form of  super body armour
 i bought them for my kid-he hit the floor like a clanking skeleton-

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 02:01:52 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
What injuries?

Part of what makes IT so great driving to the basket is his strength and build. He is like a bull going to the rim. If he loses weight the best part of his game disappears.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 02:01:56 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
based on the title I was expecting the inevitable flood of wisecracks concerning Sully's eating habits.  thankfully, none present so far.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 02:31:36 PM »

Offline CelticPride2016

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 247
Isaiah is a mini-Tiny Archibald, points and assists. I think those guys simply know how to hit the floor and not get hurt. He'd have to land awkwardly like the previous year on his back. He must know how to protect his ankles and hands.

I hope Isaiah doesn't lose weight and I doubt he will. He has a strong body like Crowder, Bass, Smart. Paul Pierce was a guy who seemed to never get injured. I do not like the injuries. It is bad for football players, but they can get cut and teams aren't stuck with the contracts. Bradley seems fragile, but he is rarely doing things like Isaiah where there will be a collision. Yeah, Isaiah should never trim down like that. His arms are massive. Maybe he lands on the cushy part of those.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 02:33:20 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
This is a joke right? The guy is already more fit than 80 percent guys in the league. He never looks winded.

I guess IT then will have to stop hanging around sully

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 02:38:02 PM »

Offline rickyfan3.0...

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 110
(leaves the Blog forever)