Author Topic: Pros VS Joes  (Read 3161 times)

Pros VS Joes
« on: May 17, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Watch Antoine Walker shoot 3's....again and again....

Watch Alonzo Mourning get p---ed.

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/zo-in-your-face/31968

Re: Pros VS Joes
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Lets sign Antoine.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »

Online bdm860

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 4599
Watch Antoine Walker shoot 3's....again and again....

Watch Alonzo Mourning get ****ed.

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/zo-in-your-face/31968

I was watching this last night at like 3am on Spike, and I was thinking that I was gonna post this in the morning when I got up.  I don't want to ruin it for anyone who really wants to watch  ::) but I was surprised at how good the Joes actually did, and Mourning was definitely getting upset.  Not an easy day for the Pros.

Some of my favorite parts:

At about 15:42 is where Zo really starts to get heated.  Put's a Joe in a headlock, and Zo isn't joking around.

At about 22:00, Antoine's playing Horse against like an under 6' Joe, and Zo who's really fed up at this point, just tells Antoine to dunk it.  Zo ain't even playing.

At about 35:18, the Pros are strategizing during a timeout, and Antoine is telling his teammates (Zo and Horry) to rebound, and Zo tells 'Toine well then that includes you too.  (The Pros were definitely getting out rebounded).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:07:12 PM by bdm860 »

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
I was shocked Zeke didn't go at Zo. That was BS headlock. Zeke talk a ton of trash talk but that doesn't matter its just talk. Grabbing someone around the neck is a Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. move.

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I was shocked Zeke didn't go at Zo. That was BS headlock. Zeke talk a ton of trash talk but that doesn't matter its just talk. Grabbing someone around the neck is a **** move.

If you're an average dude like Zeke, you don't wanna go up against a beast like Zo. Zo would have murdered the dude, he knows it, too. That headlock shut him up the rest of the game. If I was a pro, I wouldn't let some average joe talk trash to me. Go Alonzo!
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
I was shocked Zeke didn't go at Zo. That was BS headlock. Zeke talk a ton of trash talk but that doesn't matter its just talk. Grabbing someone around the neck is a **** move.

If you're an average dude like Zeke, you don't wanna go up against a beast like Zo. Zo would have murdered the dude, he knows it, too. That headlock shut him up the rest of the game. If I was a pro, I wouldn't let some average joe talk trash to me. Go Alonzo!

I don't care if it was my god trash talking me, grabbing someone around the neck is BS and a ***** move. Trash talk back, maybe a little shove or get in his face. Don't grab him around the neck like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.

Grow up Alonzo.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
It was easy for the Joes to talk trash they beat the Pros in nearly every contest prior to the final 3 on 3 "hoop it up" game.

Zo looked angry even after he scored. He was so peeved he made free throws with his eyes closed just to rub it in those Joes faces.

Toine looked like the only one really enjoying playing the game.

Horry was useless.

I thought Zeke had some nice skill and was the star of the show.