Author Topic: Oh, hello..  (Read 9615 times)

Oh, hello..
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

Offline Shoot the J

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 33
Good afternoon, CelticsBlog community. i wanted to get my first post out of the way. I am new to the boards, but i've been a frequent visitor for reading purposes. I enjoy the Celtics, and I hope I can contribute a little something here and there. Go Celts!

Re: Oh, hello..
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:40:56 PM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 205
welcome aboard  :D

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Good afternoon, CelticsBlog community. i wanted to get my first post out of the way. I am new to the boards, but i've been a frequent visitor for reading purposes. I enjoy the Celtics, and I hope I can contribute a little something here and there. Go Celts!

Welcome! and a TP of greeting :D
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3779
  • Yup
Welcome aboard.
Yup

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

welcome.  btw, love ur avatar :)

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 02:45:14 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 616

We hate new people so buzz off >:(

Sorry I get a little carried away at times. Nice to have you. Just watch out for Hobbs, he knows the law and stuff and he might throw you in the pin. Also there has been sightings of an evil clown around these parts, so watch your step. There is a guy who thinks he knows what he's talking about that goes by the name "Jeff" but we all know he gets his insight from this guy

Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 02:45:35 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159

Welcome aboard!

First lesson: A "TP" is a Tommy Point which is calculated above your post number. It's a form of Kudos other members will give to you here for being funny, making a good point or pretending to be a hot chick. welcome.  ;)

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Ill be back in a week. Add me on facebook
Here's a tommy

Courtesy of Reggies Ghost. Thank you!

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Welcome aboard! Here is a greetings TP.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 02:49:01 PM »

Offline Shoot the J

• Sam Hauser
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

Anything I should know about this community? Some do's and dont's other than swearing and offending people?

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Yup

Anything I should know about this community? Some do's and dont's other than swearing and offending people?

All members are required to memorize and recite the following: http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=10.0

Many have it tattooed on their bodies as well.
Yup

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Ill be back in a week. Add me on facebook

First thing you should know is never EVER give someone with a girls avatar a TP. (Except for me) They are all men experimenting wether or not they get more TPs if they use it.

Courtesy of Reggies Ghost. Thank you!

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »

Offline Shoot the J

• Sam Hauser
that's a lot to remember. i might be in over my head here

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Yup

First thing you should know is never EVER give someone with a girls avatar a TP. (Except for me) They are all men experimenting wether or not they get more TPs if they use it.

I didn't make it 24 hours with my girly avatar  ;)
Yup

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 02:58:21 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

It would work except that everyone knows there is no such thing as girls on the internet.