1. Increase in minutes for Kyrie and Horford will make us better. A lot. Expect to see each of their minutes in high 30's/low 40 range.
2. Hayward has not only been playing significantly better; his teammates finally are beginning to understand better how to play off his ball handling and distribution.
3. Loss of Smart stinks, but we have enough depth to compensate. More minutes for Brown and Hayward (and, if he behaves, Rozier) is not a bad thing. Should actually improve us offensively, which will help offset the loss defensively. The biggest challenge will be when we are down some in the 3rd quarter, and looking for someone to get things kick started with a great series of defensive plays. That is when he will be most missed.
4. We should be able to beat the Pacers. It may not be 5 games, it may take 7 games, but that team looks pretty whipped entering the playoffs.
5. I give us a puncher's chance vs. Bucks if Smart returns. He will be needed more for that series for sure, especially in helping to contain GA. If Smart does not play, I think we will really struggle vs. the Bucks. Especially if they get Brogdan back by then.