We’d be so much better off if he stepped down.
He never should have been voted into office in the first place. I remember those claims that he was no worse than Hillary which were total BS at the time and have been shown to be completely foolish.
Hillary sucked as a choice but is there any doubt that we wouldn't be dealing with:
- the pandering to the worst elements of society
- the complete lack of acknowledgement of what's true and what's a lie
- the threatening and vilification of the press
- the threatening and vilification of the opposing party
- the lack of action to shore up our electoral process from outside influence
- the deterioration of our relationships with our allies
- the glorification/worship of dictators/tyrants/Putin
- the vilification of our intelligence agencies and other govt agencies
- the very real concern that should the opposition win the next presidential election that there will not be a willing transfer of power?
I stated Trump was the most vile person to ever run for office and I stand by it. He never should have made it through the primaries, never mind winning the election. disgusted this ass-clown got into office and dread the ramifications from next year's election