Author Topic: Caravan Of Immigrants Heading Toward the Border  (Read 4982 times)

Re: Caravan Of Immigrants Heading Toward the Border
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2018, 11:22:11 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2485
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Quote from: Actual DHS Website
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

WE ARE BUILDING THE FIRST NEW BORDER WALL IN A DECADE.

DHS is committed to building wall and building wall quickly. We are not replacing short, outdated and ineffective wall with similar wall.  Instead, under this President we are building a wall that is 30-feet high.

Note: Jokes are twitter's not mine.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2018, 11:25:43 AM »

Online nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 6046
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

DHS is committed to building wall and building wall quickly. We are not replacing short, outdated and ineffective wall with similar wall.  Instead, under this President we are building a wall that is 30-feet high.

If the Dems don't go along with appropriating the funds, and they won't, the DHS isn't building anything, no matter how much Donald Trump decides to write up a raging tweet and force the DHS to tweet it!

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2018, 11:58:21 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2245
Electric fencing works sweet and its cheap .  Automatic drones flying with tazer weapons patrolling the fense would work nice too.   Here is chance to use robot soldiers ....who can stamd guard 24/7 , don't need shelter or be feed and repell rocks and bullets .  Protecting human border guards . 

Protecting the border does n't require massive structures.   Just high tech systems ....like the ones that guard area 51 in Nevada    Sensors that trigger automatic guards and release drones .

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2018, 12:01:20 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 652
Electric fencing works sweet and its cheap .  Automatic drones flying with tazer weapons patrolling the fense would work nice too.   Here is chance to use robot soldiers ....who can stamd guard 24/7 , don't need shelter or be feed and repell rocks and bullets .  Protecting human border guards . 

Protecting the border does n't require massive structures.   Just high tech systems ....like the ones that guard area 51 in Nevada    Sensors that trigger automatic guards and release drones .

Sure, until someone manages to hack the drones and turn them against us

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2018, 12:02:34 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 1152
  • What a Pub Should Be

Sure, until someone manages to hack the drones and turn them against us

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to the day we can embrace the machines as our new overlords.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2018, 12:19:06 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 2190
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

Don't forget the very next line: 

FACT: Prior to President Trump taking office, we have never built wall this high.

FACT: Wall good. Trump build BIG wall. Biggest! Trump biggest President! Am GOOD! Sincerely, an actual cabinet department of the United States. 

The icing on the cake is a leaked excerpt from Trump's upcoming speech promoting it:

Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me I'm hot. Taxes, they'll be lower, son. The republican vote for me is right thing to do America. So do.

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2018, 12:50:47 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 439
Every Country needs to know who is entering their borders. Are they terrorists, criminals, drug dealers etc.
Our Countries has enemies worldwide, and the truth is we have enemies right here in our own Country. We don't need to import more. 

In Countries in Europe, you can't even get a job without proper papers. That is their border wall.

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2018, 12:51:07 PM »

Online gouki88

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 423
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

FACT: Prior to President Trump taking office, we have never built wall this high.

FACT: Wall good. Trump build BIG wall. Biggest! Trump biggest President! Am GOOD! Sincerely, an actual cabinet department of the United States. 

The icing on the cake is a leaked excerpt from Trump's upcoming speech promoting it:

Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me I'm hot. Taxes, they'll be lower, son. The republican vote for me is right thing to do America. So do.
TP for one of the best Always Sunny quotes. Always makes me crack up

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 2190
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

TP for one of the best Always Sunny quotes. Always makes me crack up

I always like that even Charlie is savvy enough to know to pander on taxes.

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »

Online jambr380

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1068
  • Sometimes there's no sane reason for optimism.
Every Country needs to know who is entering their borders. Are they terrorists, criminals, drug dealers etc.
Our Countries has enemies worldwide, and the truth is we have enemies right here in our own Country. We don't need to import more. 

In Countries in Europe, you can't even get a job without proper papers. That is their border wall.

While I generally agree that you should know who is entering your country, I wouldn't say Europe is the best example. Once you are in [most of] the EU, you can literally travel in an between 26 countries (called Schengen countries) by plane, train, bus, etc without ever showing additional documents. I always think it's really weird when I go on a trip and they only ever stamp my passport entering from the US and  going back to the US, but in none of the countries in between.

« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2018, 02:25:58 PM »

Online slamtheking

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 9118
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

If the Dems don't go along with appropriating the funds, and they won't, the DHS isn't building anything, no matter how much Donald Trump decides to write up a raging tweet and force the DHS to tweet it!
I think what disappointed me most about the Trump/Schumer/Pelosi debacle at the White House is that neither Chuck or Nancy are particularly bright because what they should have said to Trump when he went on his wall-funding rant was to say "Mr President, we have no need to provide funding for your wall because you said Mexico will pay for it.  Why are you now asking Americans to fund it?"

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2018, 02:32:51 PM »

Offline gift

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 176
Release Date:
December 12, 2018

I think what disappointed me most about the Trump/Schumer/Pelosi debacle at the White House is that neither Chuck or Nancy are particularly bright because what they should have said to Trump when he went on his wall-funding rant was to say "Mr President, we have no need to provide funding for your wall because you said Mexico will pay for it.  Why are you now asking Americans to fund it?"

Trump isn't particularly bright either, but if he was he could respond that you can't pay for something that doesn't exist. He could say that funding the wall is different from paying for it. Therefore they need to fund the wall so that he can make Mexico pay for it.

« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2018, 03:15:05 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

Can you legally get a job here without proper papers? I'm pretty sure you can't.

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2245
Denmark is a mess ,  they invited the plague though trying to do social experiment of good

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2018, 03:21:35 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Denmark is a mess ,  they invited the plague though trying to do social experiment of good

What are you talking about?

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required