Author Topic: Morris, Theis,Baynes,Rozier and Marcus  (Read 1106 times)

Morris, Theis,Baynes,Rozier and Marcus
« on: June 21, 2018, 01:31:03 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Morris had that trial thing a short training camp and preseason ,then a rash of injuries.After a summer that he can concentrate on being in shape and sharpening his skills .Morris should hit  the season both physically and mentally prepared.
Theis had a season that was just blossoming when he got injured and now has had a year to adjust to Boston,the NBA and his teammates.
The defense of the 2nd team Morris,Theis,Baynes,Smart ,Rozier and then Semi and yabusele
.They should punish other teams defensively while Rozier and Morris pack the punch offensively an Marcus pick and rolls feeding Baynes and Theis.

Re: Morris, Theis,Baynes,Rozier and Marcus
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 01:32:43 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Still think they need some pure shooting off the bench. And I wouldn’t hesitate to dump Morris.

Don’t think Semi adds anything off the bench. He just cannot make shots. Really needs to be in the g league

Hoping the player they get tonight can contribute

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175
Still think they need some pure shooting off the bench. And I wouldn’t hesitate to dump Morris.

Don’t think Semi adds anything off the bench. He just cannot make shots. Really needs to be in the g league

Maybe Dzanan Musa will fall to us on draft night? He could be a crazy scorer off the bench surrounded by defenders....

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233

I read recently that Semi shot 44% from three after all star break and over 40% last season in college-It was a rookie season and he sure helped defensively.That defensive skill is unique and also will improve with more time Semi drew some tough assignments and got rookie calls while playing the stars.
Remember the starting 2nd team was  Morris Rozier,Smart,Baynes and Theis.
And i got your point about a shooter
   Semi shot over 40% from three in his last college season.

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC

I read recently that Semi shot 44% from three after all star break and over 40% last season in college-It was a rookie season and he sure helped defensively.That defensive skill is unique and also will improve with more time Semi drew some tough assignments and got rookie calls while playing the stars.
Remember the starting 2nd team was  Morris Rozier,Smart,Baynes and Theis.
And i got your point about a shooter
   Semi shot over 40% from three in his last college season.

Which is why tonight I hope they look for an offensive guy. Bench is so defense heavy and I do think they sign Smart