1. Having three days off really makes game 3 like another game 1. I hope Boston approaches it like they are starting a new series on the road.
2. How much more does James have to give. 42 points and triple dub? And they still lose by 13 points? James looks flat out worn out. I expect Game 3 will be his big push..but does it matter is the other guys don't contribute?
3. Cavs got good production out of Love 22/15 and about average out of Thompson. I do not see either making drastic jumps in production
4. Korver got about what he is going to get off the bench. Only 2 guys that can improve scoring are Hill and Smith. Keep those guys under wraps..esp Smith...he is the Cavs thermometer. When he plays well they win.
5. Boston still has not gotten a great game out of Tatum. Sooner or later he will have a 20 plus point game.
I think Boston's best chance to steal a game is game 3. Going to have to play good defense and attack Cleveland. It is going to be chippy. I am afraid we see the Foster crew Saturday.
But the Cavs are putrid on defense. Boston continues to own the match ups and gets anywhere they want.
1) Role players are better at home, and I expect Cleveland's motley crew of Smith/Hill/Green/Clarkson/Nance/Hood to play a lot better, at least in the first half.
2) Lebron will probably have a bit more extra with the crowd behind him.
3) We know that Rozier is not a solid on the road, and the Cs have certainly been better at home than on the road.
4) Having said that, the Cavs defense is really awful, and the Cs defense is pretty good, and that will not change.
I am going to go with a [close] Cavs win in Game 3 and a [closer] Cs win in Game 4.