Why yes? What do you have against talented young players on cost controlled contracts with potential? Or are you actually trolling all the time?
No way I am trading Tatum for Leonard
Why not? What do you have against good players?
The whole issue with the injury is worrying me. Spurs Doctors cleared him to play but he chooses not to..... The whole year ! And now he is not even present at the games.
I don't like this attitude
@ederson, I agree that an injury itself is worry some.
However, since we don't have clear and 100% true info, I'll play Kawhi' camp for a sec.
Raining down on my 2nd most favorite NBA team.
- Celtic team docs also told IT that he will be fine. IT probably lost 10-30$ mil$ due to that. Maybe even 50 mil$. Kawhi could lose 100's of mil$. Then IT got traded too. Celts trainers were fired in the aftermath.
- I believe that SAS docs misdiagnosed or mistreated Kawhi's injury. Making him a potential 2nd IT. Him coming back for 9 games and then not returning makes me think that.
- Kawhi is an MVP tier of player. You just don't play with that. Just like you don't leave nukes on the side of the road. You take care of that under any circumstance, or it takes care of you.
- SAS don't strike me as overly talented team set up for the future. Kawhi can win titles elsewhere (BOS, LAL, PHILY...) more easily.
- This way, putting SAS organization in flux and pressuring their reputation, Kawhi can control his career more easily. All businessmen want that.
- POP could retire in a year or 2. He almost certainly won't be here for the next 10.
- Since TD retired so many info leaked from the organization. More than it did during the whole 2 decades prior to that.
- SAS - wake up - it is a players league.