Author Topic: Zaza being Zaza  (Read 2703 times)

Re: Zaza being Zaza
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
he was the one that made me hate that ATL series in 2008, and i hated him ever since then

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
This guy looks so clumsy on the floor that it's ridiculous.

Does anyone else notice how whenever the ball is deflected/in the air, and even if it's not actually toward Zaza, he'll reach up and try to aimlessly swat at it. The guy is so lucky he's not smacking someone in the head by doing that  >:(
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2018, 12:21:14 PM »

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Here's one and one see's Young's foot hook the back of Zaza's knee and pull it as Young falls to the ground.

It was intentional dude.   I am a big tall man like Zaza, a bit shorter maybe 2" and bit heavier and a foothook that light would simply not knock me off my feet.  He aimed right for the other players legs with no attempt to catch himself or alter his so-called fall.   Don't most people attempt to catch themselves when they fall or is it just me?

I watched this video at 10 secs or so it has a great view, the one at 15 secs looks more favorable but why did you ignore the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_3KRBYwY8

He basically took a nestle plunge on Westbrooks knee.  It like he saw that he got hit and decided to take the fall to hurt him.   He has a record of doing crap like this in the past.

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Young isn't small, he's 6'7".

Because at 15 seconds it's in slow motion and a much closer view than the 1st replay.

With Westbrook below him he caught himself the only way he could, and as he began to get up he patted Westbrooks upper leg the way players do sometimes out of sportsmanship.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:02:58 PM by alley oop »

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 12:55:59 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
This is how you deal with Zaza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99aL8j4yyc

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 01:04:19 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
This is how you deal with Zaza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99aL8j4yyc

Nice.

Not sure why I was expecting a WWF clip there...a little Camel Clutch!

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 05:34:49 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
He should be suspended

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2018, 06:56:38 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
So where's a video of the incident at your link? Here's one and one see's Young's foot hook the back of Zaza's knee and pull it as Young falls to the ground. Start at .15. 

Was pretty much going to post this.  Was very obvious to me that something pullled Zaza down.  People may want to ignore the obvious and call him dirty but I don’t see it on this play.

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2018, 07:46:31 PM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 101
  • B's Up
Here's one and one see's Young's foot hook the back of Zaza's knee and pull it as Young falls to the ground.

It was intentional dude.   I am a big tall man like Zaza, a bit shorter maybe 2" and bit heavier and a foothook that light would simply not knock me off my feet.  He aimed right for the other players legs with no attempt to catch himself or alter his so-called fall.   Don't most people attempt to catch themselves when they fall or is it just me?

I watched this video at 10 secs or so it has a great view, the one at 15 secs looks more favorable but why did you ignore the first one.

He basically took a nestle plunge on Westbrooks knee.  It like he saw that he got hit and decided to take the fall to hurt him.   He has a record of doing crap like this in the past.

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Young isn't small, he's 6'7".

Because at 15 seconds it's in slow motion and a much closer view than the 1st replay.

With Westbrook below him he caught himself the only way he could, and as he began to get up he patted Westbrooks upper leg the way players do sometimes out of sportsmanship.

Where was That? Lol I saw zero sportsmanship, he almost puts his hand on his thigh to help get himself up.. and I'm sorry but a little brush to the back of his leg shouldn't cause him to fall like that. If it was hit hard enough to cause him to fall you would've seen a buckle. I mean he even takes 2 little shuffle steps and looks down to see where to fall. Plus his track record speaks for itself, it was dirty and he's been dirty. I don't understand how u can defend that lol
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2018, 07:54:20 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
You’re 6’9’’ and over 275 pounds?
'
With shoes yes..

Pics or it didn't happen..
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2018, 08:33:42 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
'
With shoes yes..

He's been saying this since day one on the Blog, the last several years.

I believe him.

The Military grows Tall Trees. I'm 6'4" with shoes.

Carlos Boozer is a military brat.

I served with a guy that was around Celtics4ever height and the HILARIOUS thing is the dude went to a SUB....smart guy but was HUGE.

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2018, 09:12:10 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
'
With shoes yes..

He's been saying this since day one on the Blog, the last several years.

I believe him.

The Military grows Tall Trees. I'm 6'4" with shoes.

Carlos Boozer is a military brat.

I served with a guy that was around Celtics4ever height and the HILARIOUS thing is the dude went to a SUB....smart guy but was HUGE.

What monsters you are.  You should both type in all caps... just seems more fitting.  :)
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC