Author Topic: Embiid is such fascinating representative for the NBA  (Read 254 times)

Embiid is such fascinating representative for the NBA
« on: January 19, 2018, 09:37:58 AM »

Offline Moranis

• Global Moderator
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 977
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22148550/joel-embiid-celebrates-all-star-nod-monster-effort-philadelphia-76ers-east-leading-boston-celtics

some quotes

First the funny ones

During a postgame interview with ESPN following Philadelphia's win, Embiid was asked whether he might finally have a chance of landing a date with pop star Rihanna now that he was a bona fide All-Star.

"She denied me back then; there's no reason to go back to her," Embiid said. "So I gotta move on to the next one. There's a lot of pretty women out there, and I'm beautiful, so I gotta move on to the next one."

Now the more serious student of the game type ones about the C's

"I've been struggling a little bit against that team, the two games that I've played against them. So tonight I really wanted to play better," Embiid said.

"I feel like we're right there with them," Embiid said. "I don't know what seed we're going to be, but that's a potential matchup in the playoffs, so we always want to come out and try to dominate. Let them know that it's not going to be easy."

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required