1. GDP 4.1 percent fueled by an uptick in consumer spending(because of the tax cuts.)
2. African American all time low in unemployment.
3. Hispanic American all time low in unemployment.
4. Asian Unemployment all time low.
5. Women's Unemployment 65 year low.
6. Veterans Unemployment = 18 year low.
7. 3.5 Million off food stamps.
8. Oil production all time high.
9. Net Natural gas exporter for first time in 60 years.
10. After Trump takes care of the Trade inequality everything should get even better.
It's a great time to be living in America!
Was the question "how many different ways can we take credit for unemployment" =)?
Seriously though, all of those items are fine and good, but also:
1) The unemployment trend is not a change of course, but a continuation. Which is fine, but bold to take a ton of credit for, especially by measuring the same thing 4 different ways
2) Feeding GDP with tax cuts isn't something to judge after months... especially considering said tax returns haven't even occurred yet