Author Topic: Anthony Davis injures knee and needs help walking off court, getting MRI now  (Read 1522 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Video - https://youtu.be/QCPqJlv3Xb4

He lands awkwardly and is in a lot of pain. Ends up needing help walking off court and can’t bear weight..

New Orleans Pelicans All-Star Anthony Davis is undergoing an MRI on his left knee in Portland, Oregon, tonight, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Davis exited Tuesday's game against the Trail Blazers in Portland just 5:01 into play after injuring his left knee. He will not return, the team said.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:43:18 PM by CelticsElite »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
that's rough

i like Davis the player and the person

hope it's not serious
I trust Danny Ainge

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
that's rough

i like Davis the player and the person

hope it's not serious
hes a future Celtic so I hope not. Maybe Danny can get him now. Will New Orleans make him available after dealing with multiple injuries and losing seasons? Maybe they focus on trying  to keep cousins

We can bring Hayward back with Davis at the same time

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
That has ruptured ACL written all over it..
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Cripes, it took exactly two posts for someone to change an injury thread to yet one more “trade for AD” thread.  :P
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Get well soon.

That being said, his value is going to drop. Would a package of Rozier/Theis/Horford work

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
I hope that this recent injury gets some people off the "sell the farm for AD" wagon.

Guy is too injury prone to commit so many assets to acquire him.

EDIT: I'm going to Texas regarding acquiring AD.....EL PASO...NYUK, NYUK, NYUK!!!

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:50:16 AM by csfansince60s »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
Get well soon.

That being said, his value is going to drop. Would a package of Rozier/Theis/Horford work
I wish

Mri came back negative so nothing torn. They'll know more tomorrow

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
Man for all of his talent I have to say, AD has had some seriously bad fortune with injuries. 

Over 6 NBA seasons so far, he's managed to play 70+ games only once. 

You'd think that would have to be one concern for any NBA GM's - looking at him as a potential franchise player to build around...hard to build around a guy who can't close out a season.