We're reopening a thread to allow an ongoing Trump thread. This one will be more tightly moderated, with ground rules as follows:
1. This isn't an open thread for all political topics. It's about the day to day stuff regarding the current administration.
2. For big events, start a new thread;
3. Nickagneta Will be assisting in moderating this thread. Treat him as you would any other moderator. Like with any other member of the staff, if you have any issues with nick's moderation, send me a private message or post something in the Comments and Remarks thread.
4. Follow all CelticsBlog and Current Events forum rules, particularly:
Discussion of politics, religion and current events should be confined to the Current Events Forum, a child board of the Off Topic Forum. Discussion of politics and related subjects on the front page or in the chat room are prohibited at all times.
Do not engage in partisan attacks, unsupported generalizations, or mockery of opposing viewpoints.
All posts must add content to the conversation, and all claims must be supported by facts and/or an argument. Posts such as "Bush sucks!" or "Democrats are leftist Communists!" are not permitted.
The staff may lock or delete any thread, for any reason. Threads that involve illegal or particularly inflammatory topics, such as abortion, personal use of drugs, or 9/11 conspiracy theories will be locked on a preemptive basis. Members should use caution in starting threads about conspiracy theories in other areas. While discussion of other potentially inflammatory topics such as race and religion are allowed, such discussions will be closely monitored. As such, members should tread lightly when discussing such matters.
Do not criticize others' religion or religion in general; if you can't discuss religion without criticizing the religion or those who practice it, then don't discuss it at all.
Participation in the Current Events Forum is on a discretionary basis. Posting privileges in the forum can be revoked at any time, for any reason. There will be very little tolerance for rule-breaking in this forum.
Violation of site rules within the Current Events Forum will result in automatic and mandatory suspension from that forum. Further discipline, including suspension or banning from Celticsblog on a site-wide basis, will be at the discretion of the staff.
Any poster who wishes to "opt out" of the Current Events Forum may do so. To disable Current Events posts from showing up in your Latest Forums Topic menu and to disable your access to the forum, contact Roy H., who will remove your access privileges.
5. Don't use this thread for pot shots. Make sure whatever you're posting is worthy of discussion or debate.