BLM activist makes a list for white people.....
1. White people, if you donít have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if youíre inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. Youíre bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists ****s, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty ó Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Naziís and Other lilí dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work ó Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesnít mean taking up knitting, unless youíre making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney
You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time digging up these gems, RH.
We fascinate you, don't we?
To be honest I "do" feel like an animal in a zoo sometimes.
You should've been "ME" when I was overseas in the Navy...
"American Chocolate" is what one lady overseas called me. I wonder what was going through her mind to call me THAT? To be honest it SHOCKED me more than anything else.
She said this as she was massaging my shoulders out in public as an attempt to perhaps get me to sleep with her? I was married (still am, btw) at the time so I kindly rebuffed her advances.
She was rather persistent, I should add.
But the "American Chocolate?" So did she have some pre-conceived notions about Black Men? Let's not pretend that she did NOT. With THAT being said let's not freak out about Item number 8 from from the narrative.
But I digress...
The author of this article is simply stating her mind. I honestly have no idea if this is the "BLM Mantra" or not. But it deals with much of how we sometimes view society as far as righting wrongs.
I gave 20+ good years of my life to the U.S. Navy. I met my wife by joining The Navy. In joining I had MANY unforgettable experiences with MANY good people from across the wide color spectrum of the world. This experience has helped me to not be so jaded about folks.
I tend to think that YOU are jaded, RH but I'm not judging you. I don't know you.
This narrative that you dug up in your "research" is perhaps the RAWEST stuff you can find from US. It's from the HEART and NOT evil.
I'm certain that the author of this piece WILL give you a glass of water OR help you if you needed it so "try" to NOT be afraid of the author.
If you try "just a little harder" I'd gather that you could find some other stuff on BLM that isn't so.....raw?