Author Topic: C's are legit  (Read 5995 times)

C's are legit
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:09:45 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
We might not have superstars but with the drafting of Brown, we have legitament top tier talent at every position except maybe PF.   No offense to Sully.

Isaiah and Rozier
Bradley and Smart
Brown and Crowder
Glut of young PF's.  Amir is pretty underrated. Sully has had a chance here.  Will be interesting what happens.
Horford

I don't think Isaiah, Smart, Brown or Horford are superstars but they are all lower level elite talents imo.  They are just young.

Re: C's are legit
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 09:12:13 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 09:15:43 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Too legit to quit.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 09:17:39 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
They is the legit-est.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
It sounds like I'm in the very small minority here but I view the Horford signing as a big problem for this team. I agree he makes us better but he also takes up a hige Max slot. I realize we've had no success with free agents prior but I'd love to have two free max slots right now and with cap raise next year having that open to a younger talent. But I respect people don't agree. I just see him as solid but will end up wishing that space was free.

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 09:20:18 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
It sounds like I'm in the very small minority here but I view the Horford signing as a big problem for this team. I agree he makes us better but he also takes up a hige Max slot. I realize we've had no success with free agents prior but I'd love to have two free max slots right now and with cap raise next year having that open to a younger talent. But I respect people don't agree. I just see him as solid but will end up wishing that space was free.

You need to improve as a team in order to entice players. Otherwise you're just the Bucks.

That ain't legit.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 09:24:10 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Here's some Kris Kross for your listening pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 09:24:53 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

It is quite possible that even if we didn't have Horford we couldn't afford two max players next summer.  So I'll definitely take a bird in the hand rather than two in the bush on this one.

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 09:28:16 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
With the rising cap we might be in position to add two max players again next summer.  Whether Danny can entice a player to sign with us or 2 I don't know.  We might have to make trades but Danny is holding firm not jumping at anything. Thoughts of MC Hammer running through my head.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 09:47:21 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
this team is still a rebuilding team, and I think we are making very good progress. Not perfect but I agree, Brown will be something special down the line.

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 09:51:19 PM »

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
Confirmed. The Celtics are a legitimate professional basketball team.

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 10:00:51 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280

It is quite possible that even if we didn't have Horford we couldn't afford two max players next summer.  So I'll definitely take a bird in the hand rather than two in the bush on this one.

I think DA has said they could sign two this year and one next. If they bring back Amir and JJ that would be two next summer. Horford doesn't hurt us getting two more max guys. Plus we still have to spend money or get hit with a penalty.

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 10:08:02 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 977
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
KD was the only better FA out there. The money is available. What's the problem.

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »

Offline ashanm10

• NGT
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 11
  • Ahsan from Greece :D Panathinaikos and Celtics Fan

I think DA has said they could sign two this year and one next. If they bring back Amir and JJ that would be two next summer. Horford doesn't hurt us getting two more max guys. Plus we still have to spend money or get hit with a penalty.

What is the penalty? I thought people will just share the money :S
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Banner 18...and BEYOND!!!

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 10:13:43 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Too legit to quit.