All comments on picks, rules, etc. should be made here and not in the draft thread.
Link to draft thread:http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=69943.0MAKING PICKS
- The times in the draft thread are when your pick is DUE, not when you are on the clock. Make your pick before that time, or you will be skipped by the following GMs.
- If you are going to miss your pick time, you can leave a list with a commissioner (AB_Celtic, BleedGreen1989, or KGs Knee) or another GM.
- Post your picks in the draft thread, and all other comments in the general commentary thread.TRADES
- Trades must be sent by both parties to a commissioner via PM for processing.
- A commissioner has the right to veto overly-lopsided trades at his or her discretion.
- Trades can include already-drafted players and future picks, but each team must end up with 12 players at the end of the game. No 2-for-1 swaps.DISCOURSE
- Be respectful of all GMs, commissioners, and spectators.
- Constructive criticism is good, but do not post anything along the lines of "that was a dumb pick."
- Do not discuss players who have not already been drafted.