Author Topic: 2013 CelticsBlog Draft - 25 Teams Total - Draft Lottery Morning of 8/16  (Read 80298 times)

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
It appears we will be going forward with 24 teams unless for some unexpected reason we get a rash of last minute additional GMs that join the game. So until we do here are the teams that will be competing this year:

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Atlantic
Boston
New York
Brooklyn
Philadelphia

Central
Chicago
Indiana
Cleveland
Detroit

Southeast
Miami
Atlanta
Orlando
Washington

WESTERN CONFERENCE
Southwest
San Antonio
Memphis
Houston
Dallas

Pacific
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Clippers
Golden State
Phoenix

Northwest

Portland
Oklahoma City
Denver
Memphis

Offline McHales Pits

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 175
Who gets which team? Aka which team has the misfortune of letting me run it?
2013 CB Draft Champions*: Minnesota Timberwolves
DKC League: Washington Wizards

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513
Who gets which team? Aka which team has the misfortune of letting me run it?

I think that will be decided on August 16th.

Offline rondoallaturca

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 350
  • DKC Memphis Grizzlies
California is offended that you dropped Sacramento instead of Phoenix. We could've had an all-state Pacific Division going here.

And is the DKC thread seriously being locked for the whole weekend?

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
California is offended that you dropped Sacramento instead of Phoenix. We could've had an all-state Pacific Division going here.

It's going to be locked until 9/15.

Offline rondoallaturca

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 350
  • DKC Memphis Grizzlies

:o :( >:( :'(

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen

:o :( >:( :'(

I'm kidding. :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:31:08 PM by ronaldo943 »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

You need to address the DKC with the people that run that draft.

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

I imagine IP is trying to send a message perhaps. There has already been far too much bickering and back and forth which typically ends in insults.

IP and SO repeatedly direct people to the email when they want to suggest an "improvement" in the league (which people have seemingly ignored). Simply spouting it into the thread sparks debate which if done in a distasteful way, just takes away any and all fun. Hopefully some people take heed when the thread is reopened.

Regarding the Original CB Draft, I really hope me and RA get a crappy franchise so we can make it look fantastic for once  8)
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

IP and SO repeatedly direct people to the email when they want to suggest an "improvement" in the league (which people have seemingly ignored). Simply spouting it into the thread sparks debate which if done in a distasteful way, just takes away any and all fun. Hopefully some people take heed when the thread is reopened.

Well, no such thing is going to happen here. Improvements are open to suggest in the public here. Discussions on how to make the game better will be held openly here. The rules have been in place for years and I will be enforcing them, not changing them. All suggestions for improvement will be noted and passed onto the people who make the rules and if deemed that adjustments are necessary, then those people will make them.

The CB Draft has been open for public suggestions for improvement since I have played it. Changes have been made just about after every year based on those discussions and suggestions. So it will continue to be that way here.

Those playing the DKC need to address the DKC with those running the DKC, this is another game.

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

Well, no such thing is going to happen here. Improvements are open to suggest in the public here. Discussions on how to make the game better will be held openly here. The rules have been in place for years and I will be enforcing them, not changing them. All suggestions for improvement will be noted and passed onto the people who make the rules and if deemed that adjustments are necessary, then those people will make them.

The CB Draft has been open for public suggestions for improvement since I have played it. Changes have been made just about after every year based on those discussions and suggestions. So it will continue to be that way here.

Those playing the DKC need to address the DKC with those running the DKC, this is another game.

Yeah my apologies Nick, didn't mean to bring that league in here.

Heard great things about the Original Recipe so I'm pretty excited to get started.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
Get ready to lose.  :)

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

I ain't scurred.
*CB Miami Heat*

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen

I ain't scurred.

Good.

Also why did this year come a month later than last year?

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

I ain't scurred.

Good.

Also why did this year come a month later than last year?
This has always been a mod run game. This game was pushed back for reasons I am not aware of, but when Roy started this draft interest thread looking for GMs and commissioners, it was fairly obvious that this game would be pushed back from its normal starting date.

Perhaps next year it will return to an earlier starting date, perhaps it won't. That will be up to the mods who run the game.