Author Topic: '13 NHL Playoffs  (Read 69643 times)

Re: '13 NHL Playoffs
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
The second I turned the TV on they tied it up 3-3, Dangit. Bruins have been good in the close ones these playoffs

« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2013, 10:44:12 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
Ouch, that looked like it really hurt!

« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
So the ? is if the Bruins can capitalize on this power play

« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2013, 11:32:55 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
If you took the Penguins and gave them steroids, then gave that team steroids, then gave that team steroids, then put lasers on their heads you'd have the Blackhawks

« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:19 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
The NHL really has its playoffs right, this is as exciting as it gets. Now if they can just stop with these lockouts

« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2013, 11:39:57 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
This is just getting way too intense for the good of my blood pressure.  Getting the jitters...literally.

« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2013, 11:45:29 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3072
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I know nothing about Hockey other than you put the puck in the goal and you get a point, but man this is fun. The Bruins goalie is all over the place. Is it first to four and best out of seven? Is this game 1?

Also if nobody scores throughout the second OT do they just keep going or start shooting penalty shots or something? The stamina is crazy these guys got to have.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25582
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
This is just getting way too intense for the good of my blood pressure.  Getting the jitters...literally.

Ha.  Yeah.  You'll have the jitters tomorrow, too, from all the caffeine you'll be drinking.  It's nights like this that I hate living on the east coast!

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2013, 11:46:42 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I know nothing about Hockey other than you put the puck in the goal and you get a point, but man this is fun. The Bruins goalie is all over the place. Is it first to four and best out of seven? Is this game 1?

Also if nobody scores throughout the second OT do they just keep going or start shooting penalty shots or something? The stamina is crazy these guys got to have.

I think overtime hockey is sudden death. Until someone scores the game goes on. I think?
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2013, 11:48:50 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

Ha.  Yeah.  You'll have the jitters tomorrow, too, from all the caffeine you'll be drinking.  It's nights like this that I hate living on the east coast!

Yup, 8am class.

Yea... ::)

« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49:52 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney

I think overtime hockey is sudden death. Until someone scores the game goes on. I think?

Correct, they play until a legal goal is scored

« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2013, 11:51:32 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Yeah, with intermissions after every 20 minute OT period.  Most OTs ever:  6 (!!!)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney

Yup, 8am class.

Yea... ::)

I got work at 5:45, but im to hyped to sleep anyway

« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2013, 11:53:29 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
Come on, Seguin, time to step up.

Losing Horton is a big loss.

« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2013, 11:54:26 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney

Yeah, with intermissions after every 20 minute OT period.  Most OTs ever:  6 (!!!)

HAha don't say that Roy, who wants to tell there colleagues that they pulled an all nighter watching sports